BARTENDER (FULL AND PART-TIME)
Company: Compass Group
Posted on: January 26, 2023
Wolfgang Puck Catering
- We are hiring immediately for full and part-time BARTENDER
- Location: III by Wolfgang Puck - 6550 Bertner Ave 6th Flr,
Houston, TX 77030 Note: online applications accepted only.
- Schedule: Full-time and Part-time schedules. Monday through
Friday with some weekends, hours may vary. More details upon
- Requirement: 1 year of experience is required.*Internal
Employee Referral Bonus Available We Make Applying Easy! Want to
apply to this job via text messaging? Text JOB to 75000 and search
requisition ID number 1145324.The advertised program is an AI
recruiting assistant that helps you apply to jobs with Compass
Group. Message frequency varies. Message and data rates may apply.
Text STOP to opt out or HELP for help. Terms and conditions:
Wolfgang Puck Catering is committed to recruiting individuals who
express an interest in and passion for hospitality-driven
experiences; who come from diverse backgrounds, are open-minded and
curious about our clients and guests; and, most of all, who possess
a welcoming smile and spirit. Our ultimate goal is to develop
mentoring and career building opportunities through a talent
pipeline that allows us to promote from within. "The most important
thing in life, whatever you do, has to be passion." Success on our
team starts with our culture:
- We have Wolfgang's PASSION for our business, our product, and
our people / guests / clients.
- A FLEXIBLE MINDSET is key; we are strategic business partners
who wear multiple hats.
- Our services require a CONCIERGE mentality, a bias to action
with humble hospitality.
- We are out-of-the-box PROBLEM SOLVERS, who look around corners
so our clients and guests don't have to.
- We curate company and partner resources to bring our client's
vision to life. We seek to cultivate the next generation of talent,
purveyors and partnerships.
- We bring an entrepreneurial approach to deliver results for our
clients (you might call this scrappy).
- Collaboration and openness to innovative business tools, new
ways of thinking and ability to partner across departments are
essential to create optimal business solutions. "I can have the
best food, but if we don't have good people, it won't get you very
far." Job Summary
Summary: Prepares and serves beverages to guests in bar area in a
friendly, courteous and timely manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Adheres to state, federal and corporate liquor regulations
pertaining to serving alcoholic beverages to minors and intoxicated
- Sets up assigned bars; requisitions and stocks all beer, wine,
spirits, paper products, straws and stirrers, condiments,
glassware, ice and produce.
- Maintains stock, prepares, cures and stores all fresh fruit and
vegetable garnishes, juices and other perishables to ensure product
- Greets guests in a courteous, friendly manner.
- Takes and/or processes orders for drinks; mixes, garnishes and
presents drinks using standard ingredient recipes; practices
prudent portion control.
- Checks guests at the bar for proper identification.
- Detects and acts upon guest inebriation as trained.
Demonstrates knowledge of liquor laws.
- Receives cash from guests, makes change, verifies validity of
charges, records charges and ensures vouchers are properly
- Locks up and stores all beverage product, food, equipment
items, deposits and cash drops; secures bank.
- Performs general cleaning tasks to adhere to health and safety
standards; keeps work area clean and organized.
- Arranges bottles and glasses to maintain an attractive display
in the bar area.
- Washes and sterilizes stemware.
- Performs other duties as assigned. Associates at Wolfgang Puck
Catering are offered many fantastic benefits.
- Life Insurance/ AD
- Disability Insurance
- Retirement Plan
- Paid Time Off
- Holiday Time Off (varies by site/state)
- Associate Shopping Program
- Health and Wellness Programs
- Discount Marketplace
- Identity Theft Protection
- Pet Insurance
- Commuter Benefits
- Employee Assistance Program
- Flexible Spending Accounts (FSAs)About Compass Group: Achieving
leadership in the foodservice industry
Compass Group is an equal opportunity employer. At Compass, we are
committed to treating all Applicants and Associates fairly based on
their abilities, achievements, and experience without regard to
race, national origin, sex, age, disability, veteran status, sexual
orientation, gender identity, or any other classification protected
by law.Qualified candidates must be able to perform the essential
functions of this position satisfactorily with or without a
reasonable accommodation.Disclaimer: this job post is not
necessarily an exhaustive list of all essential responsibilities,
skills, tasks, or requirements associated with this position. While
this is intended to be an accurate reflection of the position
posted, the Company reserves the right to modify or change the
essential functions of the job based on business necessity.*Los
Angeles applicants: Compass Group will consider for employment
qualified applicants with criminal histories in a manner consistent
with the requirements of the Los Angeles Fair Chance Initiative for
Hiring (Ban the Box ordinance).
Keywords: Compass Group, Houston , BARTENDER (FULL AND PART-TIME), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!