Posted on: January 27, 2023
Weatherford is a leading global energy services company. Our
world-class experts partner with customers to optimize their
resources and realize the full potential of their assets. Across
our operating locations, including manufacturing, research and
development, service, and training facilities, operators choose us
for strategic solutions that add efficiency, flexibility, and
responsibility to any energy operation.
We are focused on technology development, digital solutions, and
defining our footprint in the new energy space. Our ability to
provide integrated solutions across our segments will be critical
to growth in our core operations and the energy transition.
Energy producers face unique challenges every day, so it is our job
to create solutions that enhance safety, streamline operations, and
sustain uptime to meet or exceed their targets. We operate across
the global energy landscape employing some of the best diverse
talent in the industry. At Weatherford, we understand the value
each individual brings to the table. We celebrate diversity in all
its forms and are immensely proud of our workforce. We invite you
to join our passionate, talented, word-class team.
When you join Weatherford, you instantly feel connected to
something bigger - a community that is grounded by our core values
and driven to create innovative solutions for our customers. We
celebrate each other's successes, grow together, and learn from
each other constantly. Individually, we are impressive. Together,
we are unstoppable. We are One Weatherford.
Weatherford offers competitive compensation, a comprehensive
benefits program and provides you a challenging and enriching
career path, with a healthy balance of structure and flexibility to
chart your own course.
Weatherford is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment decisions
are made without regard to race, color, religion, national or
ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or
expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
- 0-1 years related field experience
- High School diploma (or Secondary School Diploma or equivalent)
as minimum. Preferred 2 years College degree
- General product knowledge
- Mechanical ability necessary to perform repairs
- Valid Driver license
- Basic Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel computer skills
- Self-motivator, self-starter
- Good oral and written communication skills
- Must be able to follow instructions
- Able to work closely with fellow employees
To provide installation, operation, repairs, routine servicing and
maintenance of casing and completion handling equipment in both the
shop and the field. This includes power tongs, torque turn
equipment and other rental equipment.
Responsibilities and duties:
- Perform installation services for casing and tubular running
operations using power tongs and handling equipment
- Must be proficient in repair and maintenance of hydraulic
equipment. Some basic low voltage electrical knowledge
- Have a keen understanding of different facets of field
operations including but not limited to completions, casing
operations, remedial work-overs, cementation
- Able to work effectively on drilling rigs and drill ships
- Perform maintenance & repairs on company owned rental equipment
in the field as needed.
- Accurate & thorough completion of job reports on a timely
- Assist in the shop and make deliveries when available
- Available on a 24 hours call basis to respond to customer
- Know and understand Weatherford Quality Policy and comply with
all requirements of the Quality Systems Manual, Operating and
Technical Procedures and Workplace Instructions.
- Must understand and comply with all safety rules and company
policies of Weatherford.
- Work assignments carried out to the highest quality level.
- Perform various other duties and activities as assigned by
supervisor within the physical constraints of the job.
Keywords: Weatherford, Houston , Field Specialist, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!