Company: Auto-Fit Inc
Posted on: January 28, 2023
JOB TITLE: Accounts Receivable EMPLOYER: AutoFit Inc.DEPARTMENT:
Accounting REPORTS TO: Accounting ManagerSUMMARY: Provides support
to the accounts receivable department and performs accounts
receivable functions.ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE DUTIES AND
- Maintains timely and accurate collections of accounts
receivable balances; ensures timely posting of cash receipts.
- Prepares daily bank deposits; reviews for accuracy.
- Establishes, monitors, and updates customers' credit
- Applies payments to outstanding invoices in a timely
- Monitors and maintains accounts receivable aging.
- Accounts receivable process through correspondence and
collection calls as directed.
- Prepares customer invoices; reconciles customer accounts.
- Retrieves credit reports and assists with the review of
customer credit issues.
- Maintains accounts receivable files.
- Assists with related special projects as needed.
- Performs other related duties as assigned by management.
ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE QUALIFICATIONS:
- One-year related experience, or equivalent combination of
education and experience.
- High School Diploma/GED equivalent required or higher
- MUST be bilingual in English and Spanish.
- 10-key by touch.
- Demonstrated ability to calculate figures and amounts.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office.
- Acute attention to detail.
- Strong organizational skills.
- Commitment to excellence and high standards.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Ability to understand and follow written and verbal
- Versatility, flexibility, and a willingness to work within
constantly changing priorities with enthusiasm. ACCOUNT RECEIVABLE
PHYSICAL DEMANDS AND WORK ENVIRONMENT:
- Occasionally required to stand and walk
- Continually required to sit
- Continually required to utilize hand and finger dexterity
- Continually required to talk or hear
- Continually utilize visual acuity to use a keyboard
- Occasionally required to lift/push/carry items up to 25 pounds
- Store Hours: Monday-Friday 8 AM-5:30 PM, Saturday 8 AM-4
- Require working some Saturdays. PAY:
- Hourly wageBENEFITS
- Health insurance
- Vision insurance
- Dental Insurance
- Employee discount
- Accident Emergency Treatment Benefit
- PTO, sick days, and vacation days
- 401K PI201454185
Keywords: Auto-Fit Inc, Houston , Account Receivable, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!