Sr. Application Fulfillment Specialist
Company: Covr Financial Technologies
Posted on: January 27, 2023
JOB TITLE: Sr. Application Fulfillment Specialist
REPORTS TO: Supervisor, App Fulfillment
FSLA STATUS: Non-Exempt
WORK SCHEDULE: M-F, standard business hours
LOCATION: Houston, TX
Covr was listed as one of Forbes Top 500 Startup Companies of 2021!
Covr Technologies is a leading, InsurTech venture capital-backed
company, focused on using technology to simplify the buying process
for life insurance and related products. As an innovator in a
rapidly evolving industry, Covr is a technology-driven company that
provides a simpler way for people to protect what matters most.
Through partnerships with financial institutions and advisors,
Covrs innovative digital platform provides the capability to
research, compare and buy life insurance from top providers, fully
online and within minutes. Covr's main operations is in downtown
Boise, ID and our corporate operations are in Hartford, CT. Our
employees enjoy a casual dress code, flexible hours and progressive
work environment. We have a strong culture based on our core
values: Client Focus, Innovation, Collaboration, Fun!
The Sr. Application Fulfillment Specialist is responsible for
inbound and outbound communication with clients who are seeking
life insurance products through their advisor at a financial
institution. This role will receive a request for application from
a queue, shared with other Fulfillment Specialists, review the
request, determine the appropriate carrier and application
documents required, and complete the life insurance application
with the client over the phone. This role will be responsible for
the more complex applications, priority and escalated requests and
VIP requests. This role will work closely with the Team Lead to
build reporting and assist with department audits, as well as be
responsible for requests in the escalation inbox. We provide
applications to numerous insurance carriers, and the Sr.
Application Specialist is expected to learn all dynamics of each
carrier's nuances, required forms, etc. and assist with training of
team members on these carriers and nuances.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS, DUTIES, AND PERFORMANCE
- Works each application request received through to the formal
submission to the carrier for underwriting.
- Reviews, screens, and coordinates with other Covr team members
to ensure all documentation has the accurate information necessary
to complete each carrier-specific life insurance application.
- Submits life insurance applications "in good order" and in
- Strives for excellence in customer service and relationship
- Pull weekly reporting and assist with daily assignments.
- Assists with accuracy audits.
- Performs other projects and duties as assigned.
JOB SPECIFICATIONS AND QUALIFICATIONS:
Required Education and Experience:
- High School Diploma or GED Equivalent
- Minimum 3 years clerical and/or administrative experience with
- Minimum 2 years customer service experience, preferably call
Knowledge and Skills:
- Life insurance knowledge is strongly-preferred
- Exceptional communication and customer service skills,
especially via phone
- Demonstrated ability to accomplish multiple tasks
simultaneously in a fast-paced environment
- Proficient in Microsoft Outlook, Word, Excel, and Adobe
- Strong attention to detail and ability to multi-task without
- Excellent organizational and time management skills
- Excellent written communication skills
- Strong work ethic and high level of personal integrity and
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Covr Financial Technologies, Houston , Sr. Application Fulfillment Specialist, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!