Front Desk Supervisor- Night Audit
Company: Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Provide guidance and leadership of the Hilton Hotel Front desk to
ensure consistent quality of customer service is provided to all
guest in accordance with Hilton standards.
- Assign and instruct Guest Service Agents, Operators, Bell
attendants in details of work and monitor lobby traffic to make
- May perform the duties of Front Desk Clerk and/ or Night Audit
- Perform front desk operations by completing checklist of
important daily tasks including night audits, and determining room
and rate availabilty.
- Prepare and conduct daily pre-shift meetings, communicate
effectively with all staff and provide them with any information
necessary to provide guest service in accordance with Hilton
- Monitor performance of staff with performance evaluations and
make recommendations for training when inconsistencies develop at
the Front Desk.
- Resolve customer complaints by conducting thorough research of
situation and the most effective resolutions.
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned.
High school and 3 years experience
Requires a basic knowledge of grammar, spelling, punctuation and
simple mathematical functions like percentages, ratios, etc. as
might normally be acquired through attainment of a high school
diploma or GED. Requires a minimum of one (3) year of directly
Note: Hilton University of Houston is currently undergoing major
expansion and renovations. The Hilton University of Houston, Eric's
Restaurant and our underground parking garage are open for business
and will be throughout the construction of our new five-story hotel
tower slated to open in early 2023.
Additional Job Posting Information:
- Department is willing to accept education in lieu of
- Experience with Night Audit Preferred
Keywords: Houston Journal of Health Law & Policy, Houston , Front Desk Supervisor- Night Audit, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!