Procurement Specialist (CWI) - Houston, TX
Company: Baker Hughes Holdings LLC
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Do you enjoy being part of a successful team?
Are you passionate about Procurement / Sourcing?
Join our innovative Procurement TeamOur Procurement Team provides
support for manufacturing, regional and corporate projects. We are
in contact with local and regional teams to collaborate and
innovate. We manage the buying process and engage in commercial
sourcing management in order to achieve the best contractual
conditions and best results for company.
Partner with the bestAs a Procurement Specialist, you're to manage
the buying process for a given set of goods. You're to apply
sourcing policy, interface between supplier and entity with respect
to specifications and budgets. Understand concepts, methods,
procedures and approaches.
As a Procurement Specialist, you will be responsible for:
- Organizing a panel of suppliers for materials, other goods, and
services in order to ensure materials and resources are available
at the right price, quality, quantity, and time.
- Coordinating procurement activities in the plant in ERP (bill
of materials, consumables and service items) in the most effective
way, at the right price, quality, quantity and time.
- Managing purchase order execution and product delivery,
including placement of on-time schedule agreements, mitigation of
billing adjustments / terminations and execution of cost reduction
- Assisting in the mining and analyzing of data
- Expediting the filling of orders by suppliers to meet
- Actively driving supplier improvement activities and supplier
Fuel your passionTo be successful in this role you will have:
- Functional knowledge of SAP and an understanding of
manufacturing processes related to oilfield equipment
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited university or college (or
a high school diploma / GED with at least 4 years of experience in
- Broad knowledge of purchasing practices, principles and
- Ability to analyze and present statistical data
- Excellent negotiation, communication, organization, problem
solving, and planning skills
- Must be a team player and flexible to work in cross functional
- Knowledge on Manufacturing principles, Outside Processes, Raw
material (Tubes & Bars) and purchased turnkey machined
- Ability to communicate manufacturability to supply base and
have an understanding of drawings
- Sound knowledge of production process and flow throughout the
- 5+ year's manufacturing, buying, production knowledgeWorking
with usOur people are at the heart of what we do at Baker Hughes.
We know we are better when all of our people are developed, engaged
and able to bring their whole authentic selves to work. We invest
in the health and well-being of our workforce, train and reward
talent and develop leaders at all levels to bring out the best in
each other.Working for youOur inventions have revolutionized energy
for over a century. But to keep going forward tomorrow, we know we
have to push the boundaries today. We prioritize rewarding those
who embrace change with a package that reflects how much we value
their input. Join us, and you can expect:
- Contemporary work-life balance policies and wellbeing
- Comprehensive private medical care options
- Safety net of life insurance and disability programs
- Tailored financial programs
- Additional elected or voluntary benefitsAbout UsWith operations
in over 120 countries, we provide better solutions for our
customers and richer opportunities for our people. As a leading
partner to the energy industry, we're committed to achieving
net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're always looking for the
right people to help us get there. People who are as passionate as
we are about making energy safer, cleaner and more efficient.Join
UsAre you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in a
company with a global reach and exciting services and clients? Come
join us and grow with a team of people who will energize and
inspire you!About Us:With operations in over 120 countries, we
provide better solutions for our customers and richer opportunities
for our people. As a leading partner to the energy industry, we're
committed to achieving net-zero carbon emissions by 2050 and we're
always looking for the right people to help us get there. People
who are as passionate as we are about making energy safer, cleaner
and more efficient.
Join Us:Are you seeking an opportunity to make a real difference in
a company that values innovation and progress? Join us and become
part of a team of people who will challenge and inspire you! Let's
come together and take energy forward.
Baker Hughes Company is an Equal Opportunity Employer. Employment
decisions are made without regard to race, color, religion,
national or ethnic origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, age, disability, protected veteran status or other
characteristics protected by law.
Keywords: Baker Hughes Holdings LLC, Houston , Procurement Specialist (CWI) - Houston, TX, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!