Call Center Representative
Company: Woodforest National Bank
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Take the next step toward your new career today!
Become a part of the diverse and inclusive team within our
nationally recognized award-winning Bank that is one of the
strongest in the nation. Woodforest National Bank is privately
owned, and our Employee Stock Ownership Plan is the largest
shareholder. We focus on building relationships and discovering
opportunities to better serve our communities and understand the
financial needs of every customer we serve. At Woodforest we care
and prove it by volunteering with local charities and foodbanks to
give back to the communities we serve. By joining Woodforest you
will become a part of one of the largest employee-owned banks in
The Customer Experience Specialist I - is responsible for
delivering our vision and building relationships with our customers
in a call center environment.This position requires you to
demonstrate leadership skills and genuine interest in contributing
to the Woodforest culture and supporting the customers to achieve
their financial goals while maintaining the trust of our customers
- Manage customer relationships in an inbound/outbound call
center and work in a fast-paced environment that requires accuracy,
use of critical thinking while multi-tasking, toggling between
multiple systems and reaching resolutions in an efficient
- Will be required to meet and/or exceed minimum performance
standards and will be measured with incentive opportunities across
multiple operational thresholds.
- Provides timely and accurate customer service support such as
processing service requests and account updates, resolving issues,
and providing information regarding banking products, policies,
online services, and customer accounts.
- Actively identifies appropriate opportunities to market
additional bank products and effectively cross sell products to
meet the customer needs.
- Will be required to read frequent updates and learning
material; and must be able to implement immediately into calls with
- Demonstrate flexibility to perform every other duty as
- Ability to work within the operating hours and days for this
position; demonstrate good attendance and punctuality.
- Ability to learn multiple banking systems, including Microsoft
Word and Outlook.
- Knowledge of/or ability to quickly learn banking and lending
products, services, policies, procedures, regulatory guidelines, as
well as engaging in a sales and service process.
- Ability to maintain the highest level of confidentiality,
follow directions, and apply proper policies, procedures, and
- Excellent organizational skills with the ability to prioritize
workload and multi-task in a fast-paced environment while
maintaining accuracy and attention to detail.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain composure and convey a
positive attitude while interacting with customers and internal
- Outstanding listening and communications skills, both written
- Customer service orientation with effective problem-solving
- Ability to meet or exceed business goals and objectives, while
fostering a team atmosphere
- Comfortable receiving ongoing performance feedback and
- 1+ years' Customer Service experience required.
- 1+ years' experience in a professional call center environment
- 1+ years' experience in a financial services environment
Formal Education & Certification:
- High school diploma or equivalent.
- 5-10% - Negligible amount of travel expected.
- Professional call center environment with extensive use of
telephone and personal computer. Conditions involve lifting no more
than ten pounds, sitting most of the time, but may involve walking,
moving, or standing for brief periods, and occasionally lifting and
carrying articles like files, ledgers, folders, etc.
This job description is not designed to cover or contain a
comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities
that are required of the employee.Nothing herein restricts
management's right to assign or reassign duties and
responsibilities to this job at any time.
Woodforest is an Equal Opportunity / Affirmative Action employer.
Qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
status, or other status protected by law or regulation.
Keywords: Woodforest National Bank, Houston , Call Center Representative, Other , Magnolia, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!