Administrative Assistant - Financial Aid - Remote
Company: Medical Careers Institute
Posted on: January 28, 2023
This is a remote position.
Transform your Career at ECPI University
Since 1966, ECPI University's employees have been dedicated to
helping students achieve their academic and career goals through
our unique education model. Our culture is to prioritize our
students' success through the support of our dynamic team and
industry focused curriculum.
ECPI University provides a stable work environment, with
professional growth opportunities, and competitive benefits. If you
are interested in joining us in making a difference in students'
lives, we would love to hear from you to discuss the
Benefits of Employment
ECPI University provides comprehensive benefits, some of which are
* Tuition scholarship program available to employees and their
immediate family members after 90 days of employment
* Competitive compensation and medical/dental benefit plans
* 401(k) participation with possible employer contributions
* Support the Financial Assistance Department with phone calls,
email inquiries and tasks as assigned Assist students with their
FAFSA, Entrance Counseling and Master Promissory Note Process
student invoices Perform a variety of administrative tasks to
support the efficient daily operations of the Financial Assistance
department Pitch in to support department initiaves. Work with
financial assistance advisors Updates reports and spreadsheets
Collect students documents and scan to image now Other duties as
* High School Diploma required; Bachelors degree preferred
* 1-3 years of customer service experience in an office setting
* Strong customer service, communication and interpersonal
* Enjoy helping others; positive attitude; flexible.
* Ability to quickly master new computer applications; strong,
accurate data entry skills; attention to detail.
* Ability to organize, multitask, prioritize and work under
pressure at times; team player.
* Good phone etiquette skills and understanding of phone
* Ability to use MS Word, Excel and Outlook for basic/moderate
ECPI University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Keywords: Medical Careers Institute, Houston , Administrative Assistant - Financial Aid - Remote, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!