Shift Lead -
Company: TPN Management Houston
Posted on: January 27, 2023
Do you love helping others?Are you a natural leader who loves to
inspire others to succeed? Do you want to be part of a community of
caregivers committed to helping people feel their best? If the
answer is "yes," we want you on our team at Massage Envy
Tanglewood. Massage Envy is the leader in accessible massage and
skin care. As a Shift Leadat ourfranchised location,* you'll join a
wellness community that's 35,000 strong. And you have a meaningful
role to play as you:
- Rally a team of caring professionalsto deliver an excellent
end-to-end experience to every client every single day.
- Build relationships with a talented teamof massage therapists,
estheticians, and customer service superstars to guide, support,
and inspire them.
- Own the success of an all-star locationwhere clients want to
be, and service providers want to stay.Here's what's in it for
you:The rewards of the job go beyond the difference you'll make in
the lives of members and guests. We offer a culture of care that
inspires you to be your best with:
- Benefits that help you take care of youincluding paid time off
and matching 401(K) after 1 year,health, vision, and dental
insurance offerings,monthly free services, among others.
- A healthy compensation planthat rewards your hard work with a
base pay starting at $11 an hour based on experience and a generous
monthly commission structure based on sales..
- A dynamic, energizing environmentwhere you're consistently
challenged, never bored.
- Leader training and developmentto help you grow your leadership
and management skills! We always have room for growth and promote
within our team!WHAT WE'LL ACCOMPLISH TOGETHERAs a team, we're
committed to delivering on the Massage Envy brand promisewe help
you take care of youevery day to clients and employees alike. As
the connector between the franchise manager, franchise staff, and
clients, you're part of the leadership team, bringing everyone
together to work cohesively toward that goal. Daily work in this
- Leading the way to an amazing experience for members and
guestsby managing the daily operations of the location, maintaining
a clean, safe, therapeutic environment for everyone and guiding the
sales and customer service team to positively resolve customer
- Helping the location move more people forward in their wellness
journeysby driving membership, promoting retail sales, partnering
with the franchisee to set performance goals and working with the
team to achieve them.
- Building a high-achieving teamby setting clear expectations,
providing ongoing training and mentorship, and reviewing
performance regularly to empower team members to improve and
- Running a tight shipwhere every operational detail is
addressed, from managing inventory and deposits to ensuring
compliance with all labor and employment laws applicable to
location employees (including any local and state licensing laws
for massage therapists and estheticians).
- Creating a strong workplace culturewhere all employees feel
valued, good work is recognized, issues are resolved quickly and
fairly, and everyone feels connected to the mission.
- Modelling the Massage Envy core valuesof optimism, gratitude,
excellence, consistency and empathy.WHAT IT TAKES TO SUCCEEDA team
is only as strong as its leader, so we're looking for people who
have what it takes to bring out the best in everyone. Those who
shine in this role are:
- Smart and experiencedwith prior background in management,
marketing, sales, service or retail and a college degree
- Born leaderswho can motivate, coach, influence, and inspire and
who aren't afraid to have tough conversations.
- Top performerswho can set goals, prioritize work, analyze
business performance, and delegate effectively.
- Problem solverswho can think on their feet, bring people to
compromise, and resolve conflict.
- Good with people, building trust and confidence and developing
positive relationships with employees, members, and guests.We
Believe Our Differences Make Us BetterWe're excited to hear from
everyone with the skills, experience, and passion to do a great job
regardless of race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation,
national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.If
you're ready to lead the charge to help people feel their best, we
can't wait to meet you.
Keywords: TPN Management Houston, Houston , Shift Lead -, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!