QA Release Coordinator
Posted on: January 28, 2023
- Doc. Review & Release all SLN's (product) that have met all
technical, testing, & inspection req.
- Build Quality Documentation file as processing activity reports
- Generate material test reports (MTRs)
- Entry of Mechanical Testing data from the lab to generate
required test reports for each lot.
- Maintain SLN files. (Required quality documents) files kept 5
- Miscellaneous office duties. EXPERIENCE, SKILLS, AND KNOWLEDGE:
- Ability to read, write, and speak English.
- Computer literate.
- Good communication skills.
- Proficient with EFD and PIPE software. Knowledge of the API and
ASTM specification requirements. Understanding of the V&M STAR
Quality System. Understands all QA SOP's requirements and
procedures. EDUCATION, TRAINING, AND CERTIFICATIONS:
- High school diploma or G.E.D.
- Prefer: 3 years experience in a quality assurance function in
an API Licensed pipe manufacturer. Proficient in Microsoft Word,
Excel, and Access database. Good understanding of Mechanical
Testing requirements for API 5CT and 5L products. CRITICAL
COMPETENCIES & CAPABILITIES:
- Directable, Teamwork, Adaptability, Accountability,
- Safety awareness, Ability to receive and provide constructive
feedback , Pride in performance, Continuous Improvement/Quality,
Communication , Positive responses to change, High attention to
Keywords: Vallourec, Houston , QA Release Coordinator, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!