Posted on: March 19, 2023
Salary Range: $40,000- $95,000 Remote/Hybrid/On-Site: Onsite
We've Got You Under Our Wing We are the duck. We develop and
empower our people, cultivate relationships, give back to our
community, and celebrate every success along the way. We do it all
The Aflac Way. Aflac, a Fortune 500 company, is an industry leader
in voluntary insurance products that pay cash directly to
policyholders and one of Americas best-known brands. Aflac has been
recognized as Fortune's 50 Best Workplaces for Diversity and as one
of World's Most Ethical Companies by Our business is about being
there for people in need. So, ask yourself, are you the duck? If
so, there's a home, and a flourishing career for you at Aflac. What
does it take to be successful at Aflac?
- Acting with Integrity
- Communicating Effectively
- Pursuing Self-Development
- Serving Customers
- Supporting Change
- Supporting Organizational Goals
- Working with Diverse Populations What will you be doing in this
- Intermediate to Advanced: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint
Education & Experience Required
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Two years of related work experience Or an equivalent
combination of education and experience Education & Experience
- Bachelor's Degree Principal Duties & Responsibilities
- Processes change in status request; submit and track 30 day
change of status request, promotion and demotion paperwork, and
maintains personal records and files; updates tracking and
distribution lists to include email and state website.
- Compile new agent welcome letter and packets and distributes to
agent and DSC; aid with training registrations, lodging, meals and
- Assist with creating and distributing team birthday cards,
flowers, and all public goodwill.
- Assist with updating state website training documents and
provide support with state meetings.
- Gathers information regarding personnel ethics complaints from
policyholders and provides to HQ for tracking and follow up.
- Distributes mail, faxes, and other communications; maintains
inventory levels of office supplies and initiates purchase orders
as necessary; reconciles invoices.
- Provides support to Market Directors preparing routine daily,
weekly, and monthly reports and award tracking, aids with sales
school and contest.
- Assist with planning and arrangement of conferences, meetings,
rallies, and events.
- Performs other related duties as assigned. Total Rewards This
compensation range is specific to the job level and takes into
account the wide range of factors that are considered in making
compensation decisions including, but not limited to: education,
experience, licensure, certifications, geographic location, and
internal equity. The range has been created in good faith based on
information known to Aflac at the time of the posting. Compensation
decisions are dependent on the circumstances of each case. This
salary range does not include any potential incentive pay or
benefits, however, such information will be provided separately
when appropriate. The salary range for this position is $40,000 to
$95,000. In addition to the base salary, we offer an array of
benefits to meet your needs including medical, dental, and vision
coverage, prescription drug coverage, health care flexible
spending, dependent care flexible spending, Aflac supplemental
policies (Accident, Cancer, Critical Illness and Hospital Indemnity
offered at no costs to employee), 401(k) plans, annual bonuses, and
an opportunity to purchase company stock. On an annual basis,
you'll also be offered 11 paid holidays, up to 20 days PTO to be
used for any reason, and, if eligible, state mandated sick leave
(Washington employees accrue 1-hour sick leave for every 40 hours
worked) and other leaves of absence, if eligible, when needed to
support your physical, financial, and emotional well-being. Aflac
complies with all applicable leave laws, including, but not limited
to sick and safe leave, and adoption and parental leave, in all
states and localities.
Keywords: AFLAC, Houston , Market Coordinator, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...