CONTRACTOR - BI Developer
Posted on: March 19, 2023
Founded in 1981, TETRA Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: TTI) is a geographically diversified industrial and oil and gas products and services company, focused on completion fluids, calcium chloride, water management solutions, frac flowback and production well testing services.
TETRA is evolving its business model by expanding into the low carbon energy markets with its chemistry expertise, key mineral acreage, and global infrastructure. Low carbon energy initiatives include commercialization of TETRA PureFlow, an ultra-pure zinc bromide clear brine fluid for stationary batteries and energy storage; advancing an innovative carbon capture utilization and storage technology with CarbonFree to capture CO2 and mineralize emissions to make commercial, carbon-negative chemicals; and development of TETRA's lithium and bromine mineral acreage to meet the growing demand for oil and gas products and energy storage.
* Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
* Must have the ability to perform complex analysis and able to identify and resolve probable root cause issues
* Expert in the design, development, automation, and support of complex processes to extract, transform and load data into SQL Data Store and Data Warehouse environments using Visual Studio and Microsoft's SQL Stack tools (SSMS, SSIS)
* Thorough knowledge in developing complete SSIS packages including development of stored procedures, connections, tasks, control flows, data flows, parameters, event handlers and variables
* Expert in the development of data warehouses and BI solutions with practicing knowledge of the Kimball methodology for data modeling
* Advanced knowledge in developing, updating, managing, and monitoring SQL Agent Jobs
* Advanced knowledge in the configuration and management of Replication, Change Data Capture and Change Tracking processes
* Expert in SSAS tabular modeling and the use of partitions and perspectives along with expert knowledge of DAX expressions/statements and queries
* Experience with CI/CD using Azure DevOps to manage code changes in a central repository
* Experience with performance tuning and sizing of SSAS environment is a plus
* Knowledge of JDE/E1 data table relationships is a plus
* Experience in the development of SSRS and Power BI reporting with a thorough understanding of the DAX language is a plus
* Experience with SQL Azure is a plus
* EDUCATION: Bachelor's Degree or equivalent experience
* LOCATION: Must be local to Houston, Texas
* EXPERIENCE: 6+ years in related field
* TRAVEL: 10%
The requirements are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
While performing the duties of any field-based position, an employee may be exposed to wet and/or humid conditions, moving mechanical parts and outside weather conditions. The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to loud for extended periods at a time.
Keywords: Tetra, Houston , CONTRACTOR - BI Developer, Other , Spring, Texas
here to apply!