Solution Architect Enterprise Data Platform (Remote)
Company: Koch Industries, Inc.
Posted on: March 20, 2023
We are looking for a Solution Architect for the Enterprise Data
Platform team to assist in creating and driving technical strategy
with inputs from business to shape and build AWS, Snowflake, Talend
based cloud environment and accelerate the adoption of
business-driven data products and services to our customers. - This
is a key technical and strategic leadership role that is an
individual contributor and will be value to Molex by evolving how
we manage, process, define and access our enterprise data platform.
It is a champion for global data management, governance, and
quality. The role is responsible for effectively analyzing,
planning, organizing, and leading data, AI and ML projects in
support of production applications while managing risk, workload,
scope, capacity, schedule, and budget. This position works closely
with project sponsors, business and technical partners, subject
matter experts, end users, and technical resources (internal and
third-party vendors). - What You Will Do In Your Role
- Play a role in achieving the Data Strategy to drive business
and process innovation
- Facilitate and help the team understand and define "how" the
capability required can be accomplished.
- Creating, analyzing, and validating details on back-end/source
system capabilities. (e. g: identify data sources and/or provide
mapping/spec definition etc.,).
- Create solution architecture, design documentation and diagrams
Collaborate within, and across teams to create the optimized
solution and leverage APIs to automate common and repeatable
- Provides technical guidance and mentor team members on
utilizing the Cloud Technologies, Microservices and other
enterprise level technologies to deliver solution.
- Develop and maintain documentation of data architecture, data
flow and models for various audiences
- Collaborates with business to identify key data requirements
and engages team members to acquire harmonize, rescale, and cleans
- Interprets results of data models, identifies -trends, -issues,
and develops alternatives to support business objectives
- Design, develop, implement, and run cross-domain, modular,
flexible, scalable, secure, reliable, and quality data solutions
that transform data for meaningful analyses and analytics while
- Leads complex problem solving. Demonstrates good judgment in
selecting methods and techniques for obtaining solutions.
- Strong understanding of business and system complexity and
project interdependencies from functional, logical, and technical
perspective and create technical architecture for enterprise.The
Experience You Will BringRequirements:
- Extensive experience in Big Data technology designing,
implementing, delivering, and managing end-to-end data
infrastructure solutions and elements
- Large-scale data platform rationalization, modernization and
transformation experience. -
- Experience influencing, guiding, and facilitating stakeholders
and peers in decision making, while building consensus among groups
or individuals with diverse interests -
- Demonstrated success leading collaboration and agile projects
across the development teams.
- Hands-on experience specific to cloud-native, automated data
- Experience incorporating DataOps best practices into product
development processes -
- Demonstrated knowledge with: Data Lakes, Data Warehousing, Data
Virtualization Platforms, Data Lifecycle Development with ETL/ELT
tools, Data Model Creation with collaborative modeling tools -
- Design branching strategy and CICD architecture/pipelines.
- Design and Configure API platform and Security.What Will Put
- Manufacturing environment with a consulting background
- A Bachelor degree in computer science or Information
- Knowledge and experience building the modern composable
- Experience in working with multi-vendor, multi-culture,
distributed offshore and onshore development teams in dynamic and
- Data Governance, Security and Compliance
- Experience with AWS Services. Our goal is for each employee,
and their families, to live fulfilling and healthy lives. We
provide essential resources and support to build and maintain
physical, financial, and emotional strength - focusing on overall
wellbeing so you can focus on what matters most. Our benefits plan
includes - medical, dental, vision, flexible spending and health
savings accounts, life insurance, ADD, disability, retirement, paid
vacation/time off, educational assistance, and may also include
infertility assistance, paid parental leave and adoption
assistance. Specific eligibility criteria is set by the applicable
Summary Plan Description, policy or guideline and benefits may vary
by geographic region. If you have questions on what benefits apply
to you, please speak to your recruiter. At Koch companies, we are
entrepreneurs. This means we openly challenge the status quo, find
new ways to create value and get rewarded for our individual
contributions. Any compensation range provided for a role is an
estimate determined by available market data. The actual amount may
be higher or lower than the range provided considering each
candidate's knowledge, skills, abilities, and geographic location.
If you have questions, please speak to your recruiter about the
flexibility and detail of our compensation philosophy.For this
role, we anticipate paying $ 160,000 -- $ 190,000] per year . This
role is eligible for variable pay, issued as a monetary bonus or in
another form. Equal Opportunity Employer. Except where prohibited
by state law, all offers of employment are conditioned upon
successfully passing a drug test. This employer uses E-Verify.
Please visit the following website for additional information:
www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf Not ready to apply? Take a
minute to sign up to receive notifications on opportunities that
match your interests.Food. Shelter. Clothing. Transportation. Koch
Industries creates life's basic necessities, while innovating ways
to make them even better. Yet our advocacy for a free and open
society is what truly sets us apart.
Keywords: Koch Industries, Inc., Houston , Solution Architect Enterprise Data Platform (Remote), Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...