Licensed Professional Counselor
Company: Le CYR Consulting
Posted on: March 20, 2023
- Bachelor's degree in psychology, social work or counseling and
either possess or be able to obtain a National Certified Counselor
certification prior to employment.
- A master's degree or doctorate in a related field may also be
required. -Core Duties:
- Perform initial evaluations of client needs and develop
customized treatment plans.
- Educate staff and clients on stress and trauma coping
- Provide individuals with the resources they need to reach
- Monitor client progress and modify their treatment plans as
- Coordinate with social and medical agencies, healthcare
providers and community outreach programs to provide clients with
- Complete continuing education courses to maintain National
Certified Counselor certification and stay up-to-date on the latest
practices. -Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: Le CYR Consulting, Houston , Licensed Professional Counselor, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...