Localization Specialist - Remote / Telecommute
Company: CYNET SYSTEMS
Posted on: May 27, 2023
- Support technical writers, labeling specialists, and project
managers on technical publication and global labeling
- Proofread English source files and translations following style
guide and proofreading checklist.
- Mitigate and resolve translation quality issues with suppliers
and cross-functional teams in varying locations and time
- Hold kickoff meetings with suppliers when initiating
translation projects and prioritize, monitor, and track status for
- Conduct first-article inspections of printed products.
- Localization Specialists need to be flexible to support various
other duties and assignments as requested to assist the overall
function of the department.
Skills, Experience, Education, And Training:
- Bachelors degree in related field preferred.
- 1-2 years of relevant localization experience
- General knowledge of labeling processes in a regulated
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office required.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills across global
and culturally diverse teams required.
- Ability to work well independently and with teams
- Highly organized with ability to prioritize highly
- Strong analytical problem-solving skills preferred.
- Experience with enterprise change management systems
Keywords: CYNET SYSTEMS, Houston , Localization Specialist - Remote / Telecommute, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...