Fuels Compliance Officer
Company: The Z Firm
Posted on: September 17, 2023
- Responsible for handling sensitive and confidential information
ethically and responsibly.
- Analyze, process, deliver, and manage Renewable Identification
Numbers (RINs) and Low Carbon Fuel Standard (LCFS) credits.
- Manage daily transactions and process invoices (payables &
receivables). Prepared and review quarterly and annual EPA and LCFS
- Reconcile credit balances and resolve any discrepancies with
- Collaborate with the Trading, Finance and Commercial teams to
effectively understand day to day activity as it relates to
reporting to State and Federal agencies.
- Manage the full import cycle for Isotanks, from vessel booking,
to filing US Customs data through door-to-door delivery to the
- Manage Ethanol Storage at Kinder Morgan location, Chicago/ARGO,
execute other duties as required.
Keywords: The Z Firm, Houston , Fuels Compliance Officer, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!