Specialist II TIS Business Engagement
Company: Enbridge Inc.
Posted on: September 17, 2023
Posting End Date:
September 17, 2023
This is a non-union position
This role has overall responsibility for strategy and management of
assigned stakeholders and programs and is responsible for
leveraging the TIS project management methodology for
program/project management and continuous business improvement
What You will do:
- Lead the long-term strategic plan and technology roadmap
working with Business & TIS stakeholders and Business
- Exhibit technology innovation leadership and support the
business in identifying problems and opportunities where disruptive
technology can be beneficial and develop recommendations that
provide the basis for making critical business decisions.
- Develop and deliver on the Projects Digital Enablement program
composed of several underlying, interconnected projects, including
scope definition, planning, milestones, schedule management,
critical path items and interdependencies to execute the program
- Foster and develop strategic partnerships with Projects and TIS
to be a trusted advisor and advocate of business interests
- Engage stakeholders at various levels of the organization to
determine business needs and develop solutions that improve
business efficiencies and/or reduce cost
- Address sensitive issues with stakeholders to mitigate ongoing
issues and concerns
- Oversee the financials and forecasting against budgets for
projects & operational support/service costing related to Projects
Who you are:
- University / College Degree or Diploma in Business
Administration, Computer Science, Computer Engineering, Supply
Chain Management or related discipline.
- You have 7+ years of progressively responsible experience in a
leadership role within a medium to large organization with a broad
range of technical, strategic and managerial roles while working
directly with client or customer with a delivery focus.
- The ideal candidate will have a minimum of five (5) years of
progressive experience in Information Technology, Projects, and/or
Business relationship function.
- Excellent project management and organization skills
Enbridge provides competitive workplace programs that differentiate
us and offer flexibility to our team members. Enbridge's Flex-Work
(Hybrid Work Model) offers eligible employees the opportunity to
work variable daily schedules with a flexible start and end time,
to opt for a compressed workweek schedule, and the option to work
from home on Wednesdays and Fridays. Role requirements determine
your eligibility for each option or combination of options.
Diversity and inclusion are important to us. Enbridge is an Equal
Opportunity and Affirmative Action Employer .We are committed to
providing employment opportunities to all qualified individuals,
without regard to age, race, color, national or ethnic origin,
religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
marital status, family status, veteran status, Indigenous/Native
American status, or disability. Applicants with disabilities can
request accessible formats, communication supports, or other
accessibility assistance by contacting firstname.lastname@example.org .
Information For Applicants:
- Applications can be submitted via our online recruiting system
- We appreciate your interest in working with us; however, only
those applicants selected for interviews will be contacted.
- Final candidates for this position may be required to undergo a
security screening, including a criminal records check.
To learn more about us, visit www.enbridge.com
Keywords: Enbridge Inc., Houston , Specialist II TIS Business Engagement, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!