Domain Head Geothermal Surface
Posted on: November 18, 2023
Job Title: Geothermal Subsurface/Power Plant Domain
HeadLocation: Houston, TX - HybridDescription:The Geothermal
Surface/Power Plant Domain Head is a pivotal role reporting to the
Technology Development Director - Geothermal. As a subject matter
expert in the domain, you will oversee and provide expertise on all
surface aspects of geothermal projects. You will guide teams
working on geothermal surface design optimization and define
requirements for surface equipment across divisions. You will also
act as a Product Manager for all midstream product/project
development.Responsibilities:As the Geothermal Subsurface/Power
Plant Domain Head, your responsibilities will include:
- Demonstrating expertise as a subject matter expert on all
surface aspects of geothermal projects, encompassing:
- Flow insurance and fluid mechanics.
- Fluid-chemical interactions with equipment, such as corrosion
- Heat to power conversion processes, including Steam Turbines
and ORC (Organic Rankine Cycle).
- Heat to heat conversion technologies, such as Heat Exchangers
and Heat Pumps.
- Operations of rotary machines, including pumps and
- Guiding SCR, D&I, and other teams to optimize Geothermal
- Defining the equipment requirements for all surface-related
operations across various divisions, including Well
- Acting as the Product Manager for all Midstream
projects.Minimum Qualifications and Experience:To be considered for
this role, you should meet the following minimum qualifications and
- PhD, MS, or BS in Mechanical, Electrical, Chemical Engineering
or a relevant domain.
- A minimum of 10 years of experience in Surface plant
- Strong fundamentals and extensive experience in Thermodynamics,
Fluid Mechanics, Geothermal fluids chemistry (corrosion, scale
formation, etc.), and Rotary machines and related fields (rotor
dynamics, bearings, lubrication, etc.).
Keywords: SLB, Houston , Domain Head Geothermal Surface, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!