Officer of Partnerships and Certification
Company: Harris County Department of Education
Posted on: November 20, 2023
HARRIS COUNTY DEPARTMENT OF EDUCATION - Officer of Partnerships
and Certification Username Password Hire Home - Internal - Admin -
- Job Listings
- FAQ Apply Now Applications will be accepted beginning
Tuesday, October 3, 2023 12:00 AM
(Central Standard Time)
- Print Job Posting
- Download Job Posting
Tell a Friend Do you know someone who should apply for this job?
Send this job posting to him or her! We'll send an email and
include the job details and a link to this posting.Recipient's
NameRecipient's EmailYour NameYour Email
Send me a copy Officer of Partnerships and Certification Job
Description Primary Purpose:
- The Center for Educator Success (CES) is designed to transform
educator talent pipelines by partnering with districts to reimagine
a comprehensive approach to educator recruitment, certification and
retention. Reporting to the Senior Director, the Officer of
Partnerships and Certification will serve as a critical member of
CES's Leadership Team, responsible for setting and executing on
revenue and partner
- Master's degree from an accredited university, doctorate
- Excellent people leadership skills: able to provide timely and
actionable feedback to inspire and move direct reports to
- Ability to learn quickly and take initiative in a fast-paced
and entrepreneurial environment
- Demonstration of flexible thinking and problem solving
- Proven ability to coach and mentor individuals and team with a
high level of emotional intelligence
- Proven ability to get results
- Values hard work and team play
- Has a history of valuing and respecting other people
- Regularly demonstrates exceptional work and work habits
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Excellent organization, time management and
- Experience working in traditional or alternative certification
- Experience developing partnerships with either universities,
districts, charter networks or nonprofit education
organizationsMajor Responsibilities and Duties:
- Set a vision for and manage the Partnerships and Certification
team as they forge new pathways for certification and
- Execute a strategy to consistently achieve the desired results
of growing and scaling the partnerships and success of our
- Generate Department revenue annually ranging from $200,000 -
- Recruit strategic partners to build strong relationships,
including with PrK-12 districts, charter management organizations,
aligned teacher recruitment organizations, universities, and
- Inspire trust to lead a team to deliver high-quality
programming to teacher leaders and principals.
- Lead a highly effective team that ensures the teacher and
leader preparation programs comply in accordance with Texas
Education Admirative code.
- Remain current on all TEA updates and opportunities to advance
our teacher and leader programs.
- Support individual growth of team members around a vision of
excellence through calibration, feedback, and data reviews.
- Build trusting relationships with districts and charter
networks to both deepen contracted work and expand
- Secure partner districts to enact state of art talent pipeline
service delivery model.
- Partner with HCDE Communications team to create and implement a
marketing plan for educator certification.
- Clearly define shared goals and expectations as well as aligned
- Develop systems to track vital data which speaks to both to
individual and program success.
- Regularly review data to identify bright spots, determine needs
- Collaborate with external partners, clients, funders, HCDE
departments and partner organizations to support learning,
development, and innovation.
- Keep informed of all legal requirements governing programs and
services and comply with HCDE policies and procedures.
- Devote time to continue learning and growing as a leader.
- Willingly offer support to others and step in as needed.
- Perform other duties as assigned. Primary Location CENTER FOR
EDUCATOR SUCCE Salary Range $94,450- $113,114 / Per Year Shift Type
Full-Time Help Powered by TalentEd Hire
Copyright - - -2005-2023 - -PowerSchool Group LLC and/or its
6300 Irvington Boulevard
Houston, Texas 77022
Phone - 713-694-6300
Fax - 713-696-0739
Keywords: Harris County Department of Education, Houston , Officer of Partnerships and Certification, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!