CDO Portfolio Administrator
Company: Kforce Finance and Accounting
Posted on: November 20, 2023
Kforce has a client in Houston, TX that is seeking a CDO
CDOs are structured finance vehicles that issue both debt and
equity liabilities, with the proceeds being used to buy a portfolio
of collateral. Typical types of collateral include syndicated bank
loans, corporate bonds, asset-backed securities, mortgage-backed
securities, and Mezzanine debt.?
- Settles bond/bank loan trades and invests excess cash as
directed by the Portfolio Manager
- Books cash inflows/outflows to the portfolio
- Tracks asset attributes such as accrual information, rating,
industry codes, etc.
- Provides reports to the clients on a daily basis, and assists
Analysts with reporting to the investors
- Ensures 100% accuracy and timeliness of data through proper
booking and reconciliation of account activity
Keywords: Kforce Finance and Accounting, Houston , CDO Portfolio Administrator, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!