Locksmith for Remodeling Services - Houston, TX (Fresno,TX)
Company: UT Health
Posted on: June 15, 2019
We are looking for a Locksmith to support our Remodeling Services
Department. You will be responsible for managing and maintaining
the University s primary key system and related systems; maintain
key codes, records of code books, safe combinations, and other
related documentation as required. You be manage installation of
various locks, including door, keypads, desk/file locks, electronic
locks, gate access, panic hardware and safe combination changes
along with door hardware repairs.
This is a full time role that is classified as non-exempt. You will
be eligible for full benefits from UTHealth including great
healthcare options and a State administered pension plan. The work
location is our Operations Center Building, just South of the NRG
Stadium and Loop 610.
Position Key Accountabilities:
1. Manages and maintains the University s primary key system and
all related systems. Maintains documentation such as confidential
key codes, records of code books, safe combinations, and employee
2. Responsible for installation of various locks, including door,
desk and file locks, electronic locks, gate access, panic hardware,
and safes. Performs recombination to fit new keys as systems
3. Makes key impressions, cuts keys, and makes duplicate keys using
existing lock codes; and operates duplicating and code key
4. Maintains institution lock hardware inventory, determines
hardware needs, and requisitions necessary equipment, materials,
and supplies to maintain sufficient inventory to meet the needs of
5. Provides institution-wide maintenance of various locks,
including specialty locks. Repairs cylindrical and mortise
locksets, padlocks, safe locks, and miscellaneous furniture locks.
Installs, replaces, and repairs various types of exit locks.
Performs carpentry and other work when necessary to
6. Plans and sets up master key systems, and works with vendors to
provide assurance that University doors are functioning properly at
7. Maintains records, and generates door installation information
8. Provides customer estimates as necessary.
9. Required to carry a university communication device as assigned
and respond to calls during normal business hours.
10. Performs other duties as assigned.
Completion of 10th grade. High school degree or equivalent
Three years of related experience.
Exerts up to 50 pounds of force occasionally and/or up to 20 pounds
frequently and/or up to 10 pounds constantly to move objects.
This job class may contain positions that are security sensitive
and thereby subject to the provisions of Texas Education Code 51.
215 Associated topics: carry, clean, drywall, excavator, household
mover, housekeeping, landscape, loader, operator, worker
Keywords: UT Health, Houston , Locksmith for Remodeling Services - Houston, TX (Fresno,TX), Other , Fresno, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!