Company: Lhoist North America
Posted on: November 11, 2019
JOB DESCRIPTION SUMMARY
Knowledge of manufacturing processes
Mechanical knowledge of industrial equipment
Solid organizational positioning skills through effective
communication and ability to manage up.
Build effective teams while managing company vision and purpose
Problem solving skills
Strong compliance and safety orientation
RESPONSIBILITIES, SKILLS & EXPERIENCE
Direct Hire position. Day one benefits. Paid vacation and
Apply at https://lhoist.wd3.myworkdayjobs.com/en-US/Careers
or call Karen at 254-675-1519
RESPONSIBILITIES & EXPECTATIONS:
* Field Operations
* Move, set-up, and breakdown of heavy equipment in field.
* Distribution of product in field.
* Dispatch trucks at job sites.
* Preventative Maintenance on all terminal equipment, slakers,
pumps, load stands, and hoses. Strong mechanical skills.
* Communication with customers, general public, and Texas
Department of Transportation personnel.
* Ensure all appropriate paperwork is accurate and completed in a
* Follow Company s safety procedures and policies according to
* Terminal Operations.
* Ensure all appropriate paper work (Safety pre-shift, equipment
PM's, daily reports, monthly reports) are accurate and turned in in
a timely manner.
* Ability to problem solve in a timely manner.
* Mechanical knowledge of machinery.
* Class A CDL license with liquid bulk tanker endorsement.
* Experience in cutting and welding.
* Extremely dependable. The time-sensitive nature of the position
requires excellent attendance and complete customer focus
* Work a flexible schedule up to 6 days a week, including
* Strong compliance and safety orientation.
PHYSICAL DEMANDS INCLUDE, BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
* Tolerate working outside in severe weather conditions as well as
exposure to industrial high temperature, noise and dust.
* Exposure to lime and steam that have potential to burn
* Walking up and down stairs and ladders, negotiating uneven
* Lifting up to 50 pounds.
Lhoist North America offers a comprehensive benefits package
including, but not limited to: medical, dental, vision, life
insurance, 401K, and vacation.
Lhoist North America is an equal opportunity employer. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, national origin, disability or protected veteran
Keywords: Lhoist North America, Houston , Portabatch Foreman, Other , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!