Company: White Cap
Posted on: October 20, 2020
Job Description & Qualifications Job Summary Receive products and
materials. Maintain records and compile stock reports. Major Tasks,
Responsibilities and Key Accountabilities
- Receives, counts, and stores items.
- Records receiving data using computer.
- Packs, unpacks, and marks stock items, using identification
tag, stamp, or electronic marking tool or other labeling
- Identifies incorrect/short shipped items and immediately
- Delivers products, supplies, and equipment to designated
- Verifies computations against physical count of stock.
- Examines and inspects stock items for wear and defects.
- Works closely with purchasing to track shortages for late/slow
delivery. Nature and Scope
- Refers complex, unusual problems to supervisor.
- Under general supervision, exercises some judgment in
accordance with well-defined policies, procedures, and techniques.
Work typically involves regular review of output by a senior
coworker or supervisor.
- None. Work Environment
- Typically located in a comfortable environment but with regular
exposure to factors that may cause noticeable discomfort or a
moderate risk of accident or illness, such as temperature extremes,
moving machinery, loud noises, and fumes.
- Requires intermittent periods during which continuous physical
exertion is required, such as walking, standing, stooping,
climbing, lifting, and maneuvering material or equipment that may
be heavy (50+ pounds) or awkward.
- Typically requires overnight travel less than 10% of the time.
Education and Experience
- HS Diploma or GED strongly preferred. Specialized skills
training/certification may be required. Generally 2-5 years of
experience in area of responsibility. Preferred Qualifications &
Job Specific Details Preferred Qualifications PRID PRID158 Job
Locations US-TX-Houston Posted Date 1 day ago (10/15/2020 1:06 AM)
Job ID 2020-39935 Business Unit Construction Industrial WC
Functional Area Warehouse Remote Position? No Position Type
Full-Time White Cap is an Equal Opportunity
Minority/Female/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veteran and
Affirmative Action Employer. White Cap considers for employment and
hires qualified candidates without regard to age, race, religion,
color, sex, sexual orientation, gender, gender identity, national
origin, ancestry, citizenship, protected veteran or disability
status or any factor prohibited by law.
Keywords: White Cap, Houston , Receiving Associate, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!