Posted on: April 10, 2021
LyondellBasell (NYSE: LYB) is one of the largest plastics,
chemicals and refining companies in the world. Driven by its
employees around the globe, LyondellBasell produces materials and
products that are key to advancing solutions to modern challenges
like enhancing food safety through lightweight and flexible
packaging, protecting the purity of water supplies through stronger
and more versatile pipes, improving the safety, comfort and fuel
efficiency of many of the cars and trucks on the road, and ensuring
the safe and effective functionality in electronics and appliances.
LyondellBasell sells products into more than 100 countries and is
the world's largest producer of polypropylene compounds and the
largest licensor of polyolefin technologies. In 2020,
LyondellBasell was named to Fortune Magazine's list of the 'World's
Most Admired Companies' for the third consecutive year.Basic
FunctionSupply Chain is a customer-focused Center of Excellence
providing industry-leading service while delivering differential
value to the business, today and into the future. We separate our
Supply Chain functions into several areas; these include logistics,
customer fulfillment, services, trade compliance, and support for
business processes and systems.--- As a member of our dynamic
Supply Chain team, you will play a critical role in helping us
supply our products to a global customer base. In this role, you
will be responsible for being the primary interface/liaison between
business unit(s) and IT to facilitate automation/development of
resources for therespective business unit(s). During a typical day,
you will function as subject matter expert for key Lead to Cash
(L2C) areas.This position reports to Manager, Business Process
Solutions is located at our North American Headquarters in Downtown
Houston. The position offers a competitive base salary, bonus, 401K
matching, generous benefits package, pension plan, parking subsidy
and employee discounts.Roles & Responsibilities
- Manage and support a specific L2C process area and associated
technology which can include any combination of the following:
e-Business, Master Data, Pricing, Inventory Planning, Order
Management, Reporting, Demand Planning, etc.
- Act as a main point of contact for managers, stakeholders,
programmers, and analysts to explain issues/solutions regarding key
- Provide direction and technical support to enhancements and/or
- Support the development of business processes and tools to
collect, analyze, and present data to enhance the L2C functions and
- Facilitate effective collaboration with all parts of L2C
process areas to identify opportunities for process improvement and
potential system solutions.
- Recommend system and software to optimize L2C processes.
- Lead system testing of L2C-related modules and functionality
for the Americas.
- Establish and conduct SAP process training.
- Participate in technical studies to evaluate business
requirements and recommend appropriate solutions.
- Gather and evaluate requirements and data to provide
recommendations and business justification for enhancements.
- Perform and present cost-benefit analysis on potential
solutions, Business Justification.
- Participate the evaluation of new applications and the
identification of systems requirements for planning purposes.
- Prepare communications and make presentations on system
enhancements and/or alternatives as well as other initiatives.
- Utilize problem-solving resolution processes to provide
alternative resolutions in SAP and E-business applications.
- Operate with a solution-oriented mindset with regard to process
improvements; Assist with change implementation for extended system
improvements or other BPSS projects.
- Partner with peers to provide solutions, guidance to resolve
business related problems.
- Model LyondellBasell core competencies with internal
- The ideal candidate will have at least 3 years relevant,
industry related experience.
- A Bachelor's degree is strongly preferred. Will consider
candidates with a High School Diploma that have at least 10 years'
relevant experience in lieu of a Bachelor's degree.
- Must possess excellent communication, organization, and
facilitation skills with a focus on results, customer service and
- Requires the ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Interpersonal and negotiation skills centered on innovation and
problem solving are key for this role.
- The ideal candidate will possess excellent troubleshooting
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and priorities
- Project Management skills preferred.
- 3+ years of SAP experience is preferred; experience working
specifically in SAP SD Module is preferred.
- Proficient in Excel and BI.
- Knowledge of Microsoft Access preferred.
- Proficient in Microsoft Office and familiar with extended
tools.CompetenciesBuilds effective teamsCollaboratesCultivates
innovationCustomer focusDemonstrates courageDrives resultsEnsures
accountabilityInstills trust and exemplifies integrityReferral
Bonus: $1,500.00 Nearest Major Market: Houston
Keywords: LyondellBasell, Houston , Business Analyst, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!