Quality Assurance Analyst
Company: JSC Federal Credit Union
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Quality Assurance I with JSC FCU supports the brand promise of
delivering an exceptional member experience by performing quarterly
audits to assess quality control systems and ensure that internal
practices are performed according to all policies, procedures,
security requirements, government regulations, and ethical business
- Creates and maintains quality assurance audit work programs,
checklists, and work papers.
- Reviews systems, processes, procedures, reports, transactions,
and other information to assess reliability and accuracy.
- Conducts assurance testing to evaluate whether governance, risk
management, and control processes operate as intended.
- Drafts audit reports, including a background discussion of the
operations and activities audited, objective, scope, conclusion,
observations, and related recommendations for risk remediation and
- Documents audit work performed following the Institute of
Internal Auditors International Standards for the Professional
Practice of Internal Auditing with an emphasis on the sufficiency
and appropriateness of audit evidence.
- Monitors and tracks the resolution of QA findings to ensure
- Assists with managing the internal quality assurance audit
schedule and proactively recommends revisions based on observations
of increased risk or changes to business practices.
- Uses teamwork to achieve organizational goals; fosters
collaboration among team members and teams; values team members'
- Generates new ideas; goes beyond the status quo; recognizes the
need for new or modified approaches; brings perspectives and
approaches together, combining them in creative ways.
- Maintains all business affairs of both internal and external
- Maintains the highest levels of integrity and
- Associate's degree in Accounting, Business, Finance, or related
field or equivalent training and / or work experience
- 2+ years credit union or bank retail banking experience
- Basic knowledge of retail product philosophy and
- Proficiency in MS Word and MS Excel
- Familiarity with regulations which govern financial
institutions, preferably credit unions
The Cool Traits We Are Looking for In You:
- Conflict resolution and negotiation skills through appropriate
persuasion and genuine empathy
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong oral, written, and presentation communication
- Well-organized and detail-oriented
- Superior ability to manage time and prioritize
Physical Requirements: --- The physical demands described here
represent those that must be met by an individual to perform the
essential functions of this job successfully. These include the
- sit and / or stand for the entire workday
- bend / twist
JSC Federal Credit Union (JSC FCU) is an equal opportunity and
affirmative action employer and gives consideration for employment
to qualified applicants without regard to race, color, religion,
sex, national origin, age, disability, genetic information, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, veteran
status or any other legally protected characteristic. If you'd like
more information about your EEO rights as an applicant under the
law, click here for English / Spanish.
JSC FCU provides equal opportunity to qualified individuals with
disabilities and disabled veterans. If you need a reasonable
accommodation, please email or call for assistance.
Keywords: JSC Federal Credit Union, Houston , Quality Assurance Analyst, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!