Remedy Analyst - Mortgage
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Remedy Analyst with mortgage experience wanted for exciting
position. Great pay, benefits and stability!
This Jobot Job is hosted by Todd Bradfield
Are you a fit? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply" button and
sending us your resume.
Salary $85,000 - $100,000 per year
A Bit About Us
Based in Houston, TX we are a national mortgage lender that is
revolutionizing the mortgage space! Year after year we are
recognized as one of the best companies in the industry. Due to
continued growth, we are searching for an exceptional Remedy
Analyst who will perform credit analysis of loan components for
newly originated residential loans.
Why join us?
- No lay-offs in the last 5 years!
- Extremely Competitive Base Salary!
- Extremely Competitive Bonus Package!
- Flexible Work Schedules!
- Accelerated Career Growth!
Daily Job Responsibilities May Include
- Analyzes collateral appraisal report for the property, income,
and credit of the borrower in order to determine if the
applicant(s) meets the ability to repay rules and creditworthiness.
Examines mitigating factors to ensure that the property value
supports securing the loan.
- Evaluate applicant's employment history and ensure that all
income used in qualifying is expected to continue for at least 3
- Assess overtime, bonus, and commissions used to qualify
- Analyze tax returns and profit & loss/balance sheets of
- Review borrower's credit
- Review the manner in which obligations have been met and
financial affairs managed
- Investigate derogatory credit
- Assess potential borrower's assets; ensure assets meet closing
requirements, are derived from acceptable sources and the
acceptable levels of reserves will remain after closing
- Bachelor's degree preferred.
- Minimum of 5 years of mortgage-related experience.
- Must have excellent customer service skills, able to work in a
team environment, and proficient with computers. Basic to
Intermediate computer skills in Microsoft Office, including Word,
Excel, and Outlook are required. Encompass experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Analytical with good attention to detail
- Good judgment and the ability to work independently
- Good math skills
- Ability to multitask, work well under time constraints and
- Must be a team player
Interested in hearing more? Easy Apply now by clicking the "Apply"
Keywords: Jobot, Houston , Remedy Analyst - Mortgage, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!