Company: All Medical Personnel
Posted on: April 10, 2021
Specialty: Lab TechnicianLocations: Houston, TX Shift: AM & PM
ShiftsStart Date: ImmediatelyJob Description
- Process testing results (covid-19) using equipment
- Documents and reports test results in compliance with
departmental procedures and applicable regulations while meeting
established production demands.
- Uses proper techniques for handling and processing to ensure
the validity of test results.
- Accurately identifies problems that may adversely affect test
performance or reporting of test results.
- Reviews test result data for accuracy and compliance to
standard operating procedures and regulatory standards prior to
- Recognizes invalid test results, takes appropriate corrective
action, and documents all findings.Requirements
- Certified Medical/Lab Technician
- Recent experience
- Work is performed in a fast-paced laboratory environment.
- Ability to coordinate eyes and hand to fingers rapidly and
accurately in making precise movements with speed.Benefits
- Day 1 Health benefits (Health/Vision/Dental)
- Weekly Pay
- Direct Deposit
- $1500 Referral bonus programAbout Us - All Medical Personnel is
a national leader in healthcare staffing recognized by Staffing
Industry Analysts (SIA) as one of the nation's largest healthcare
staffing firms. Our goal is to simplify the travel nursing process
with a flexible and personalized approach. Our clients range from
local, regional and national healthcare organizations throughout
the United States. Whatever the focus of your medical career, we
can help you find the perfect opportunity!
Keywords: All Medical Personnel, Houston , Lab Technician, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!