Regional Communications Consultant
Company: USI Insurance Services
Posted on: April 10, 2021
The Employee Benefits Regional Communications Consultant is
responsible for understanding the USI Resources and Communications
platform to promote consistency, quality and standardization across
the Region. This position will be responsible for coordinating with
internal resources and external vendors to provide a quality
product in a cost efficient and timely manner. Understand all the
internal and external resources available (and costs associated
with those resources) to consult with clients and appropriately
address their needs. Consultant will work with target USI clients
and support the client base within a specific USI region.
- Face to face consulting with large client communication
campaigns as required.
- Participate in sales process for large prospects in-house and
off-site as necessary.
- Participate with National Team to develop target client segment
standardized communications materials in support of open
- Manage online resources and website development.
Responsibilities include conducting demonstration of site for
clients and prospects, running "train the trainer" sessions,
troubleshooting implementation issues, and developing campaign for
- Manage local benefit communication vendor relationships as
needed (i.e. Flimp, ThinkHR, Zywave, Jellyvision, Brainshark,
benefits administration technologies, etc.).
- Act as expert resource within the region for communication
technology. Conduct in-house training for account management team
on internal tools as necessary.
- Participate with National Team to review vendors and develop
preferred relationships with best in class contract terms and
- Visit offices in region to rollout materials and train
consultants on delivery of standard platform.
- Review vendor communication materials and assist in editing,
- Responsible for identification & collaboration with Subject
Matter Experts in each office.
- Ability to travel required.
Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- 2-3 years of experience in communication required. Must have
strong understanding of benefits issues and experience in training
internal and external parties.
- College strongly preferred.
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required.
- Must have excellent computer skills, experience utilizing
internal systems like an intranet for workflow and communication,
and be proficient in the use of marketing software like InDesign.
Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, Excel, and Outlook
- Highly detail-oriented with strong administrative and
- Requires effective interpersonal, organizational and
- Ability to work effectively in a fast moving environment with
shifting priorities and significant activity.
Keywords: USI Insurance Services, Houston , Regional Communications Consultant, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!