Medication Technician - Sign On Bonus
Company: Elmcroft Senior Living
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Company: Eclipse Senior Living Position: Medication Technician -
Sign On BonusDepartment: Community SupportReq #: 5506758Apply
nowDate posted: April 26, 2021Location: 9697 Allen Road, Eclipse
Senior Living Location #2019
Brownstown Charter Twp, MI, 48183, USJob category: Community
Support-CareNow Offering the Following Perks:$5,000 Sign on Bonus
for Full Time & $2,500 Part Time$1.00 shift Differential for 2nd &
3rd Shifts#EclipseEnriches - Grow Your Career at Elmcroft Today!If
you are interested in joining a team dedicated to a mission of
"enriching the lives of those who live and work with us by
responding to their unique needs and universal desire for dignity
and respect," Apply Now! Find what calls to you and enjoy some of
the following rewards:
- A complimentary meal on every shift you work!
- Polo shirts, and complimentary shoes, oh my!
- Tuition Reimbursement to foster your continued growth and
- Associate Discounts and perks on everyday purchases! Travel,
events, cell phone service, office supplies - and more!
- Medical plan choices - we share in the cost!
- Life and Long-Term Disability Insurance and a Live and Work
Well benefit at no cost!
- Dental, Vision, Short Term Disability, Accident, and Identity
Theft Protection - You choose!
- 401k Retirement Benefit - let us tell you about our match! And
- Friendly and supportive management team to train and assist
- Build meaningful and lasting relationships with your residents
Making a living and make a difference.
www.eclipseseniorliving/careersPosition SummaryProvides personal
care for Residents under direction of nursing staff.Essential
- Verifies identity of Resident receiving medication, checks the
MAR to assure correct medication is being given, and records time
of administration or self-administration on specified forms or
- Supervises the self-administration of medications by presenting
medication to Resident and observing ingestion or other
- Obtains and records Resident's vital signs (temperature, blood
pressure, pulse and respiration rates), weight, food and fluid
intake and output, as directed.
- Observes Resident to detect response to specified types of
medications and prepares report or notifies designated personnel of
- Answers Residents' call signals to determine Residents' needs
in 7 minutes or less according to Elmcroft Standards.
- Maintain safety of Residents
- Assure Resident hygiene by following bath schedule, and
providing baths and/or sponge baths at all other times as is
- Assists Resident with dressing and toileting as needed and
- Observe Resident for change in condition and report any unusual
occurrence to the Resident Services Director and/or supervisor in
- Complete incident report in its entirety for any unusual
occurrence, event, or change in condition.
- Assist with meal service by setting tables, serving Residents,
providing necessary refills or seconds, and removing dishes as
Residents are finished eating. Bus tables after meals to assist in
cleaning the dining room. Vacuum room as assigned.
- Cleans common areas as assigned and appropriate to shift.
- Completes daily paperwork as required to assure all assigned
duties are being performed for each Resident.
- Completes all mandatory compliance, HIPAA and state and federal
regulatory training as required.
- Performs other duties as assigned and which relate to the
success of Elmcroft and the Care, Comfort, and Happiness of our
- Education: High School or GED preferred three to six months
related experience and/or training preferred; or equivalent
combination of education and experience.
- Current CNA / NCA /HCA / PCA / Certified Caregiver / Medication
Technician designation as required.
Keywords: Elmcroft Senior Living, Houston , Medication Technician - Sign On Bonus, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!