Business Analyst - SAP Modules EWM & IM
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Company Overview: If a culture of excellence, innovation and
ownership is what you're searching for, consider putting your
experience in motion at Flowserve. As an individual contributor, or
as a leader of people, your enterprise mindset will ensure
Flowserve's position as the global standard in comprehensive flow
control solutions. Here, your opportunity for professional
development and industry leading rewards will be supported by our
foundational commitments to the values of people first, integrity
and safety. Thinking beyond opportunity and reward, at Flowserve,
we are inspired by working together to create extraordinary flow
control solutions to make the world better for everyone! Role
Summary: Main responsibility is providing solutions & enterprise
enablement for the business on SAP EWM & IM in a multinational
company. You will also be involved in the delivery of SAP project
implementations in various regions, align with the Flowserve Global
Business Process Standardization and corporate policies governance
and statutory Requirements. Responsibilities & Requirements:
- Responsible for the LEX thread on our S4/program, with focus at
minimum on the following SAP modules: EWM (Extended Warehouse
Management), IM (Inventory Management)
- Responsible for functionally & process quality of SAP &
implementation/improvement project life cycles.
- Strong on global enterprise enablement.
- Work with SAP Consultants/Business Analysts and numerous
regional & global business partners.
- Work closely with the production support team. Requirements
- Bachelor of Technology, Bachelor of Engineering or Bachelor of
- Excellent oral and written communication skills required (in
- Critical problem solving skills a must.
- Working experience on similar capacity for more than 5 years
with at least 2-3 implementation life cycles.
- Expert subject Matter expert for EWM - Extended Warehouse
Management on S4.
- Expert subject Matter expert for IM - Inventory Management on
- Capable to troubleshoot and provide quality problems
- Be able to cope with multi-tasking assignment excellent
analytical, interpersonal and communication skills.
- Working experience in a manufacturing industry will be an added
- Team Player, responsive, organized.
- Willing to travel when required, up to 50-75% domestic and/or
international travel to any of the world-wide Flowserve sites.
Preferred Experience / Skills:
- Masters in computer related field is preferred. Job Advertising
Title: Business Analyst - SAP Modules EWM & IM
Keywords: Flowserve, Houston , Business Analyst - SAP Modules EWM & IM, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!