Posted on: May 6, 2021
Shift/Hours: Monday - Friday
Pay Rate: $12 - $13/hr
Location: Houston, TX 77075
Experience: Entry level, 1-2 years
We are excited to share a new opportunity! PrideStaff, a nationally
company, has been given an opportunity to assist a bona fide top
employer in this market! Are
you working, but looking to explore? Are you needing a new career
opportunity? Give us a call
at and/or apply directly to this posting for immediate
Purpose for the Carpenter Helper position:
Perform work involving carpentry under the direction of area
supervisor and/or lead man in assigned department, including but
not limited to Assembly, Framing, Trim Work and Door Assembly.
Carpenter Helper Essential job functions:
- Plays role in department metrics including safety; cost;
quality and delivery.
- Layout and install basic products
- Ensures quality in every task performed.
- Builds product to design specification utilizing drawings.
- Maintains a clean and safe work environment.
- Adheres to all company general and safety policies. Marginal
- Perform other tasks as assigned by supervisor
- Replace or assist other workers Job Requirements: Carpenter
Helper Knowledge, skills and abilities include:
- Ability to carry out simple oral and written instructions.
- Basic math skills and carpentry skills
- Ability to read and understand English sufficiently.
- Ability to operate hand tools including but not limited to
drills; grinders; heat guns; rivet guns.
- Ability to comprehend additional training in relation to the
performing of the work duties.
- Ability to cross train and perform many different tasks across
- Lifting, carrying, pushing, and or pulling of 40 pounds,
frequent lifting and or carrying. Carpenter Helper Physical demands
Most of the work tasks are performed in-door and subjected to
environmental and weather condition changes.
Hours: 8 or more hours per day
Week: 40 or more
Lunch: Half hour.
Sitting/standing: Stands 100 % of the time
Environment: Shop is not air-conditioned
Physical task: Must bend, squat, lift, push or pull material up to
50 lbs frequently.
- Prior experience in a fast-paced manufacturing environment is
preferred. Benefits of working with PrideStaff:
- Medical, Rx, and Wellness Benefits
- Dental and Vision Plan Options
- Short-term Disability
- 401(k) Retirement Plan
- Holiday Pay Interested in this position, but don't have a
resume? No worries, give us a call at .
PrideStaff Company Overview
PrideStaff wants you to Succeed! We have dedicated consultants that
market insights and resources! We offer the support you need along
the way. Over the years,
we have helped tens of thousands of people find outstanding career
growth opportunities. At
PrideStaff, we truly value people, and we are dedicated to getting
to know you and advocating
on your behalf with our network of employers from across the
country. Our Recruiters will help
guide you with career tools and resources.
Keywords: PrideStaff, Houston , Carpenter Helper, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!