Installation Service Technician
Company: Allied Reliability
Posted on: May 6, 2021
OverviewThis position will typically work in a (3) man crew.
Install oil mist generators and distribution system consisting of
2\' and 3/4\' galvanized screw pipe. This pipe is custom cut and
threaded in the field. This pipe is installed in customers pipe
racks in elevations 20' to 60' off the ground. 100% fall protection
is required at all times. This position will require working in the
pipe racks, form man-lift baskets, sometimes scaffold platforms.
When working 50 -60 plus miles from the main Houston office,
per-diem is paid. You could be required to stay out of town up to
90 days before returning.Tools used: Hole punch, portable bandsaw,
pipe threading machine, hand tools, man-lift, forklift, Etc.
- Working on a (3) crew installing centralized lubrication
system. System consist of 2\u201d screw pipe, --\u201d screw pipe,
fabricating & installing pipe supports, --\u201d, 3/8\u201d &
--\u201d SS tubing.
- Accurately trouble-shoot, efficiently build & install, and
properly commission the full array of automatic lubrication
- Properly utilize engineering drawings; effectively communicate
with company personnel to ensure timely, quality work and
ultimately a satisfied customer.
- Perform field installations and field service that will require
extensive overnight travel.
- Build entire lubrication panels from loose components to an
ascetically functioning automatic lubrication system; efficiently
install them; properly commission them; adequately service them;
and easily trouble-shoot them.
- Conduct a quality inspection of your work
- Maintain a very professional presence with the customer.
- Assist in the Shop or Service Department or other departments
- Must be able to follow verbal & written instruction, work well
with others and show up on time every day.Qualifications
- Valid drivers license
- Valid TWIC Card
- Good driving record
- Pass drug screen
- Pass background check
- Has experience bending one or more of the following: --\u201d,
3/8\u201d & --\u201d stainless steel tubing
- Willing to travel (per-diem given)
- The ability to work well with others
- Great attitudePreferred:
- Basic Plus training in placeEmployment is subject to your
- A pre-employment physical examination
- A drug test
- A background check
- TWIC certification #LI-KG1
Keywords: Allied Reliability, Houston , Installation Service Technician, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!