Carpenters for Concrete Construction - Houston, TX
Company: CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION
Posted on: May 5, 2021
Ceco Concrete Construction is the nation's largest concrete
subcontractor. Ceco was founded in 1912 and has more than 100 years
of experience serving the commercial construction markets,
partnering with our clients to provide value to projects of varying
scope and complexity. Primary Responsibilities
- Perform general construction labor to include jobsite clean-up
and moving of materials by hand.
- Operating motorized equipment including power tools, saws,
hammers, nails, and bolts.
- Work requires alert individuals with good balance and physical
- Assist in pouring of vertical concrete.
- Install reshores per instructions.
- Ability to quickly learn and assist in; vertical installations
and removal, framing and decking operations, pouring of vertical
concrete, distinguishing between different types of material and
- Read a tape measure.
- Working during inclement weather, could be exposed to extreme
cold and heat, noise and dust from construction operations
depending upon project site.Minimum Qualifications
- Frequently lifting, carrying, pushing and pulling up to 50
pounds of material and up to 90 pounds of material with assistance,
- Frequently walking, stooping, kneeling, reaching and
- Frequent use of hand tools such as power tools, circular saws,
hammers, nails, and bolts.Preferred Experience
- Preference given to candidates with a minimum of 12 months of
formwork / concrete construction work experience as a Carpenter at
meets or exceeds performance expectations.
- 30 Hour OSHA Card desired.Applications valid through June
30,2021.Ceco Concrete Constructionis an Equal Opportunity
Employer.Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to
race, religion, sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation
or gender identity.
Keywords: CECO CONCRETE CONSTRUCTION, Houston , Carpenters for Concrete Construction - Houston, TX, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!