Data Technician (Electrical Industry)
Company: KenMor Electric Company, LP
Posted on: November 22, 2021
Are you looking for an opportunity to move your career forward
with an established industry leader? Join our team at KenMor
Electric Company! KenMor Electric Company is an electrical
contractor with proven expertise on large-scale construction
projects. Its management team guides clients through all phases of
planning, design, construction and project management for
commercial, industrial and institutional markets. KenMor's work
ranges from office buildings and multiuse developments to stadiums,
arenas, shopping centers, restaurants, hospitals and industrial
- Performs installation, alterations, additions and/or repairs of
electrical systems, conductors and associated materials and
- Assemble, install, test, and maintain electrical or wiring,
equipment, appliances, apparatus, and fixtures, using hand tools
and power tools
- Locating and diagnosing issues in the electrical system or
- Identify circuits and connect to network equipment
- Read and interpret maps, instructional manuals, specifications,
work site directions, blue prints and written instruction
- Perform troubleshooting of network hardware and implement
- Provide preliminary sketches and cost estimates for materials
- Mentor assigned apprentices. Oversee and instruct on the safe
operation of tools and equipment, electrical principles and
- Complete required service documentation accurately and in a
- Monitor costs for the assigned work in conjunction with the
account manager or service manager.
- Maintain availability for after-hours on-call work
- Perform other project-related duties and assignments as
instructed by supervisor.
- Ensure all work is performed within the confines of KenMor's
safety policies, procedures and guidelines.Minimum Qualifications
- Highschool Diploma with a minimum of five years of experience
performing similar primary responsibilities.
- Possess current/active Driver's License
- Proficiency in mechanical aptitude, mathematical and English
- Proficiency in basic electrical theory and its application to
- Maintain a neat and professional image. Wear company-issued
shirts, approved work pants and work boots.
- Electrical Journeyman's License, preferred
Kenmor Electric Company s is an Equal Opportunity Employer.
Qualified candidates will be considered without regard to race,
sex, disability, veteran status, sexual orientation or gender
Keywords: KenMor Electric Company, LP, Houston , Data Technician (Electrical Industry), Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!