Entry Level Business Analyst
Company: National Software Management
Posted on: November 22, 2021
National Software Managment an software Development company of USA
is focused on developing a comprehensive workplace that utilizes
the unique expertise and viewpoints of our worldwide staff. We
appreciate the exclusive qualifications, expertise and ability of
each worker and accept variations which include gender, kind,
faith, incapability, nationality, age group, physical inclination,
ethnic background and exclusive style. Being a multinational firm,
we know, treasure and regard the distinctiveness of our staff and
promote a collaborative work setting with equal potential for all
A Business Analyst will work with gathering and analysis and will
assist with software evaluation, strategic planning, asset
investment planning and system implementations
- Document application functions, data and process flows using
prescribed template, or appropriate fit-for-purpose format
- Participate in integration design process and provide detailed
documentation and requirements as appropriate.
- Document reports required by system stakeholders.
- Oversees the acquisition, analysis, strategy and dissemination
of subject matter knowledge.
- Conducts high level business analysis involving complex
business requirements and processes.
- Bachelors or Master's Degree
- Strong Communication & Technical skills
- Responsible, dependable, quick learner
- Demonstrated ability to adapt to new technology
- Preferred willingness to relocate nationwide in the US for
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: National Software Management, Houston , Entry Level Business Analyst, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!