Pricing Analyst I
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Greetings!If you're really interested, then please share the
updated copy of your resume at or feel free to reach me at
612-246-3934 ext 7113This is Karan, Senior Recruiter working with
Manpower Group - Experis.Position Details:Client: DirectJob Title:
Pricing AnalystLocation: Houston, TX - 77010Duration: Up to 12
months (high possibility of extensions or contract to hire) Job
Description: Top 3 skill sets: Self Starter/Independent Worker;
Effective Communicator; Root cause analysis and troubleshootingThe
Ideal Candidate Qualifications:
- Bachelor's degree preferred with a major in Supply Chain
Management, Information and Operations Management, Logistics
Technology, Industrial Distribution, Marketing, Management,
Economics, Accounting/Finance or related degree from an accredited
- Strong computer, analytical, and problem solving skills.
- Must demonstrate complex problem resolution proficiency and
capability to identify/implement process and system enhancements or
other customer fulfillment projects.
- Must be able to effectively communicate critical pricing
information to all levels of the organization.
- Seeks out and is open to knowledge, ideas, and feedback to
- 1-4 years of experience is required.Responsibilities
- The Pricing Analyst is responsible for the pricing and accurate
billing of invoices for sales contracts and orders.
- Responsibilities also include pricing of intercompany and
interdivisional orders, execution of rebates, and management of
chargeback resolution process.
- Establish relationships with internal stakeholders, become
familiar with customer and system requirements such as rebates,
provisional or formula pricing.
- Deliver effective communication across sales, marketing, and
supply chain to provide answers to price inquiries.
- Generate customer adjustments and react with urgency to
- Manage Rebate process ensuring DOA guidelines are followed.
React with urgency to time-sensitive needs.
- Assure accuracy of pricing data in SAP and extended systems.
Manage pricing system access, macros, and troubleshooting for the
- Calculate customer formula pricing information, ensure
accuracy, and communicate to business.
- Manage prices in pricing tool. Generate reports for the
business containing data required to develop formula pricing
calculations and competitive pricing discussions with
- Provide quantitative analysis on customers and market trends to
business groups. Participate in monthly price changes, update
customer price files based on changes in relevant commodity market
- Assure invoice accuracy, review metrics and support efforts to
maintain operational excellence and provide customer
- Collaborate with the business and credit to investigate and
resolve chargebacks. Participate in contract review and entry for
- Develop knowledge of the Enterprise system (SAP), extended
system tools, and assist stakeholders with full utilization of
these tools.I would really appreciate if you can refer or help to
someone sharing this job. Have a wonderful day!Thanks,Karan Gaur
Talent Acquisition Specialist ExperisM: 414-323-8455 ext 7113
Keywords: Experis, Houston , Pricing Analyst I, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!