Deepwater Production Manager
Company: NES Fircroft
Posted on: November 23, 2021
Deepwater Production Manager Location: Houston, TX Job Dimension
During all phases of the Project:
- Follow-up the engineering activities of all packages and to
ensure that operational and local requirements are taken into
- Review the engineering deliverables developed by Contractor(s)
with regards to operations aspects, and participate, as requested,
in the review of queries / derogation requests....
- To have knowledge of Company, TEPUSA and local rules,
specifications and procedures related to Field Operations and to
H3SE in Operations, for application to the Project, as
- Ensure the development of a commissioning philosophy that
maximizes scope completed onshore.--
- To define, mobilize and manage the organization in charge of
the preparation and the execution of the commissioning.
- To supervise the Precommissioning & Commissioning procedure
preparation and the reporting tools (Database, planning,
- To manage the commissioning execution to control costs and
allow a soft transfer to OPERATIONS.
- To supervise commissioning execution reporting ensuring that
technical, contractual and cost data are properly recorded,
collected and available for audit.
- To supervise commissioning planning in order to fit the project
- To participate in the definition of organization and means for
Operations and their implementation (recruitment,
- To participate in the training program (definition,
implementation), and the personnel competencies evaluation for
- To ensure adequate and timely reporting to the Field Operations
Manager (progress, concerns).
- Delegate to Field Operations Manager in case of
- Be a visible role model for HSE and promote positive Project
Safety Culture at all times.
- Participate and assist in the development & implementation of
Safety & Environmental Management System (SEMS)
- Participate and assist in the development and implementation of
Environmental management & Energy Efficiency System processes to
respect commitments in terms of hydrocarbon rejects to sea and
- Contribute to MAESTRO deployment and continuous
- Responsible for setting up the Operational Readiness Plan and
Field Operations Management Scheme.
- Ensures development and sustainability of FOMS processes.
- Focal point for FOMS with HQ entities.Qualifications
- Bachelor's degree or equivalent
- 10+ years' experience in the oil & gas industry and previous
experience in a similar role, in a project environment
- LEAN/Green/Yellow Belt preferred
- English fluency requiredWith over 90 years' combined
experience, NES Fircroft (NES) is proud to be the world's leading
engineering staffing provider spanning the Oil & Gas, Power &
Renewables, Infrastructure, Life Sciences, Mining, Automotive and
Chemicals sectors worldwide.With more than 100 offices in 45
countries, we are able to provide our clients with the engineering
and technical expertise they need, wherever and whenever it is
needed. We offer contractors far more than a traditional
recruitment service, supporting with everything from securing visas
and work permits, to providing market-leading benefits packages and
accommodation, ensuring they are safely and compliantly able to
support our clients.
Keywords: NES Fircroft, Houston , Deepwater Production Manager, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!