Sr. Analyst - Portfolio Management
Posted on: November 23, 2021
OverviewWhen you join Hines, you will work alongside innovative
leaders who set the standards responsible for our reputation as an
industry leader today, and you'll be a part of shaping our future
in the years to come.ResponsibilitiesAs a Sr. Analyst - Portfolio
Management with Hines, you will report to a Director of Portfolio
Management and will work closely with the senior leadership in the
Portfolio Management division of Investment Management. The primary
role is to support the management of client portfolios within the
Portfolio Management team across various activities for multiple
clients ranging from the day-to-day operations of existing
investment platforms to supporting the formulation of strategy for
new and existing vehicles. The role will require quantitative
skills to do analysis at both the asset and fund level.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Support fund management and regional partners on investment
execution and acquisition due diligence.
- Review quarterly operational reports, property forecasts, and
Argus cash flows for accuracy and provide variance analysis.
- Create fund-level cash flow analysis and liquidity plan.
- Monitor portfolio performance, prepare analysis to support
property decisions to ensure execution is consistent with portfolio
- Support investor communication and prepare portfolio
- Review and prepare internal and external asset valuations.
- Perform hold-sell analysis to evaluate portfolio level
- Provide support on asset or portfolio financings and
disposition efforts.QualificationsMinimum Requirements include:
- Bachelor's degree from an accredited institution in Finance,
Accounting, Economics, or related discipline.
- Two or more years of work experience in a commercial real
estate investment, finance, or research function.
- Strong communication, listening, and organizational
- Strong report writing and presentation skills.
- Strong analytics skills.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office suite including Excel, Word,
- Writing samples requested.
- Self-starter and team player who embraces collaboration.
- Accurate under time pressure and exceptional attention to
detail.Hines is a privately owned global real estate investment
firm founded in 1957 with a presence in 240 cities in 27 countries.
Hines oversees a portfolio of assets under management valued at
approximately $160.9 billion -, including $81.7 billion in assets
under management for which Hines serves as investment manager, and
$79.2 billion representing more than 172.9 million square feet of
assets for which Hines provides third-party property level
services. Historically, Hines has developed, redeveloped or
acquired approximately 1,450 properties, totaling over 485 million
square feet. The firm has more than 180 developments currently
underway around the world. With extensive experience in investments
across the risk spectrum and all property types, and a pioneering
commitment to ESG, Hines is one of the largest and most-respected
real estate organizations in the world. Visit www.hines.com for
more information. -Includes both the global Hines organization as
well as RIA AUM as of December 31, 2020.We are an equal opportunity
employer and support workforce diversity.No calls or emails from
third parties at this time please.PI153399683
Keywords: Hines, Houston , Sr. Analyst - Portfolio Management, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!