Company: The Jupiter Group, Inc
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are looking for an experienced .NET Architect to join our
client's team. The successful candidate will provide strong
technical skill in the architecture and development of web based
applications across the full technology stack. This is a great
opportunity to work on large-scale systems, solve interesting
problems, and deliver platforms used by thousands daily.
Client is on a Hybrid schedule - 3 days on, 2 days off.
- Design and support application architecture
- Interaction with development team
- Participate in application development
- Communication with technical and business stakeholders
- 10 plus years of .NET Core Development
- Design and develop web applications using ASP.NET, MVC and
- Design and develop client-side framework using Angular.7 and
- Design and develop Relational databases to serve as the backend
for transactional systems
- Design and Develop messaging solution using RabbitMq
- Collaborate with the team to create a framework for developing
solutions more consistently and efficiently
- Work in Agile Scrum environment and apply scrum concepts to
develop efficient solution for business.
- Assist in customization and integration of third-party systems
into the existing suite of software systems
- Follow both the coding and UX standards set for the group.
- Write technical documentation - Help with builds and
- Writing Unit tests to maintain high quality
Qualifications and Experience:
- You should have 7+ years of Object Oriented Application
- You should have 7 year experience with Microsoft.NET Framework,
including ASP.NET MVC, C#.
- You should be Familiar with IIS and .NET architectural
concepts, patterns, and standards
Keywords: The Jupiter Group, Inc, Houston , .NET Architect, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!