Analyst - Contracts
Company: Energy Transfer
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Energy Transfer, recognized three years running by Forbes as one
of America's best large employers, is dedicated to responsibly and
safely delivering America's energy. We are driven to inspire our
employees to create superior value for our customers, our
investors, a sustainable future and giving back to the community
where we have long-standing commitments to causes including MD
Anderson Children's Cancer Hospital, The Salvation Army, American
Heart Association, Ronald McDonald House and many more. You can
learn more about all the above by visiting our video landing page
http://videos.energytransfer.com/video/555784391. Come join our
award winning 10,000 strong organization as we fuel the world and
each other!Summary:The Analyst - Contracts will perform contracts
management responsibilities for the Procurement Services Contract
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Processes and maintains standard and non-standard natural
gas/crude oil pipeline operations service contracts and
- Review, interpret and accurately describe modifications to
standard and non-standard natural gas pipeline operations services
contracts as well as related work offers and proposals.
- Ensure accuracy of work offer scopes of work with vendor quotes
and rate sheets.
- Provides support and assists Operational and Legal personnel
with regard to service contracts matters.
- Interfaces with all levels of management to coordinate service
contract approvals, resolve problems and assure proper contractual
analysis and administration of service contracts.
- Coordinates contractor contract routing.
- Resolves contract or invoicing issues with contractor or
- Acts as a knowledgeable contact point to provide explanation of
contractual, company and/or regulatory policies, procedures and
- Maintains service contract information database and generates
pertinent information for regular and special projects.
- Prepares special reports or conducts special projects as
assigned. Required Skills (External)Requirements:Education and/or
Experience, Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:To perform this job
successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential
job duty satisfactorily. The requirements for this position are
- Bachelor's degree in related field with emphasis on business or
equivalent knowledge gained through work experience.
- Experience with an emphasis on service agreements or contracts
related to the construction and operation functions in the natural
gas/crude oil industry preferred.
- Good working knowledge and experience in creation and
administration of service contracts.
- Familiar with applicable legal and contract terminology,
conditions and with applicable governmental regulations, and Texas
UCC law particularly as it relates to construction, Right of
- Familiarity with construction and operations contractual terms
- General understanding and experience with contract management
software, Veriforce and of applicable operational requirements,
processes and procedures.Required experience is commensurate with
the selected job level:
- The Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor's degree or
equivalent experience and 2-5 years of relevant job related
- The Senior Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor's
degree or equivalent experience and 5-8 years of relevant job
- The Lead Specialist/Analyst level requires a Bachelor's degree
or equivalent experience and 8+ years of relevant job related
experiencePreferred Qualifications: Education and/or experience,
knowledge, skills & abilities.
- Must be able to establish and maintain good working
relationships with team and all levels of management and
- Ability to prioritize and meet critical deadlines with a sense
- Excellent oral and written communication skills with the
ability to work in a fast paced environment on multiple
- Strong research skills with the ability to handle complex and
highly confidential matters in a professional mature manner.
- Customer service and solutions oriented.
- Innovative thinker and team player
Keywords: Energy Transfer, Houston , Analyst - Contracts, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!