Remote Business Process Analyst, Automotive
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Candidate must be fully authorized to work in the US. Visa
transfer/sponsorship not available for this role.
Location: Remote / Travel as Required
At Envorso we seek to solve our client's complex challenges with
intelligent, motivated, and curious professionals who share our
excitement to drive the future of mobility! Our culture is
employee-centric, collaborative, inclusive, forward-thinking, and
engaging. Our work supports clients on the cutting-edge of
autonomous vehicles, electrification, and connected cities.
Envorso's Industry Leading Total Commit Benefits Package:
- 100% employer paid monthly insurance premiums (depending on
plan selection) including Medical, Dental, & Vision for both the
Employee and their Immediate Family!
- Extremely Generous Paid Time Off (PTO) Policy (up to 20 Days of
- Paid Holidays (up to 15 Days annually)
- Employee Referral Program (unlimited)
- Business Referral Program (unlimited)
- 401k Plan Offered
Additional Outstanding Optional Benefits Include:
- Short/Long Term Disability
- Employee Supplemental Life Insurance
- Spouse & Dependent Term Life Insurance
- Pet Insurance
- Ford & Lincoln X-Plan Pricing
- Employee Assistance Plan
- Perks Program offering Exclusive Discounts and Rewards
About this Position:
The Business Process Analyst will draw inferences from process
details and link these inferences to the big picture by considering
business objectives in identifying process improvements. The BPA
will take ownership of critical business processes, supporting as
needed, enabling scalability, and making sure the company is
equipped with the right tools.
- Strong ability to structure a large amount of information
within a process framework.
- Work with business teams and the IT Department to find the best
way to design new processes and solve process-related
- Map existing and improve existing processes.
- Interpret business requirements for IT staff.
- Lead meetings, research processes, collect data, analyze
information, and perform related tasks.
- Meet with end users, observe processes in action and
collaborate with the key stakeholders of your projects.
- Analyze business processes and workflows with the objective of
finding out how they can be improved or automated.
- Document procedures and present new process designs to
stakeholders for discussion.
- Managing process change.
- Leading process redesign workshops.
- Educating business users responsible for managing and operating
- Monitor, measure, and provide feedback on process
- Facilitate process workshops that involve eliciting process
requirements and liaising with users.
- Apply knowledge of business process modelling notations (BPMN,
EPC, BPEL) to documenting processes.
- Bachelor's degree or above in engineering or business
management or related field.
- Business Process Analysis experience within automotive
- Strong knowledge of Master Data Management and the ability to
conduct data analysis
- Experience managing complex stakeholder requirements and
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills.
- Extensive knowledge of process mapping and business process
- Thorough understanding of how ERP, BPM, CRM and BI tools
- Understanding of protocols like SOAP, WSDL, XML and other key
- Microsoft Excel V-Lookup capability highly desired
- Microsoft Access proficiency would be ideal
NO THIRD PARTIES
Envorso is an equal opportunity-affirmative action employer and
considers all qualified applicants for employment based on business
needs, job requirements and individual qualifications, without
regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, disability, sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, past or
present military service or any other status protected by the laws
or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Powered by JazzHR
Keywords: ENVORSO, Houston , Remote Business Process Analyst, Automotive, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!