Company: World Emblem Internatio
Posted on: January 16, 2022
We are seeking an energetic, bilingual in Spanish and
experienced Production Supervisor in the night shift for a fast
growing company in the Houston area. Job Duties:
- Accomplishes manufacturing staff results by communicating job
expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results;
coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees; initiating,
coordinating, and enforcing systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains staff by recruiting, selecting, orienting, and
training employees; developing personal growth opportunities.
- Maintains work flow by monitoring steps of the process; setting
processing variables; observing control points and equipment;
monitoring personnel and resources; studying methods; implementing
cost reductions; developing reporting procedures and systems;
facilitating corrections to malfunctions within process control
- Completes production plan by scheduling and assigning
personnel; accomplishing work results; establishing priorities;
monitoring progress; revising schedules; resolving problems;
reporting results of the processing flow on shift production
- Provides manufacturing information by compiling, initiating,
sorting, and analyzing production performance records and data;
answering questions and responding to requests.
- Creates and revises systems and procedures by analyzing
operating practices, record-keeping systems, forms of control, and
budgetary and personnel requirements; implementing change.
Keywords: World Emblem Internatio, Houston , Production Supervisor, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!