Entry Level Business Analyst
Company: National Software Management
Posted on: January 16, 2022
National Software Management is recruiting qualified individuals
for full time opportunities we have currently in our organization
for our growing client needs.
We are looking for Entry Level Business Analyst
- Conducting requirement gathering team meeting with business
users and technical team and capture the requirements and use
- Detailed documentation preparation for requirements, use cases,
BRD, functional, non- functional requirements.
- Support in analysis, modeling, and other quantitative
techniques as needed to answer business questions and evaluate
business issues and objections.
- Develop test cases, test plans and manually testing software
applications. Assists in the development and implementation of
quality test strategies and methods
- Role includes planning, designing, executing and tracking the
results of associated test efforts. Qualifications
- Master's or Bachelor's degree
- 0-1 years' relevant experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills.
- Proven analytical and creative problem-solving abilities.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO
Keywords: National Software Management, Houston , Entry Level Business Analyst, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!