Company: Neurogene Inc.
Posted on: January 16, 2022
Company BackgroundAt Neurogene, we are working to provide
medicines to improve the lives of neurologically impaired children
and their families. We envision a world in which all families have
access to genetic medicines, even if the disorder is exceedingly
rare. For children, our goal is to enable them to have a healthier
future. For families, we want to make their lives better by easing
the challenges of caring for someone with a devastating
neurological disorder. As an employee of Neurogene, you will be
part of a culture helping to make this dream a reality,
collaborating with people in a start-up environment, whose mission
is to improve the lives of the patients we serve and make the world
a better place. Position OverviewReporting into the Analytical
Scientist, the Analyst will perform testing of AAV batches to
support Neurogene's product development and manufacturing pipeline.
The Analyst will generate high quality results using various
protein and cell-based analytical methods. The selected candidate
will be a fast learner, have great attention for detail, have a
good work ethic and enjoy working in a growing startup environment.
- Perform sample testing using various analytical test methods
(ELISA, cell-based assays, flow cytometry and HPLC based assays) in
support of process development and product characterization
- Train on new methods that are transferred to the group.
- Generate high quality data in a timely manner. Organize and
- Maintain inventory of samples, reagents, and AAV product
- Prepare sample shipments for testing at contract labs.
- B.S. in Biochemistry, Cell Biology, or related field.
- 1-2 years of laboratory-based experience. Experience in a
biotech environment or core lab setting is highly desirable.
- Basic cell culture and some experience with 96-well plate-based
- Protein-based methods such as ELISA, enzymatic assays,
SDS-PAGE, and Western blotting highly desirable.
- 96-well plate cell-based assays utilizing flow cytometry,
immunofluorescence, enzymatic, and other readouts highly
- Demonstrated ability to generate high quality results in a
reliable and timely manner.
- Great attention to detail with strong documentation and
Keywords: Neurogene Inc., Houston , Analyst, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!