Collision Concierge - Jr Estimator on the Service Lane - Fun Job!
Company: AutoNation Collision Center Spring
Posted on: January 16, 2022
**Must be at least 18 years old to be considered.**
Overview:Position OverviewThe Customer Service Representative
handles collision service needs in AutoNation Dealerships without a
collision repair facility. The Customer Service Representative
writes courtesy estimates, coordinates repair needs for dealership
associates, and updates appropriate customers, staff with repair
status of vehicles.
Who Would I Interact With?
This position interacts daily with Customers, Service Advisors,
Technicians, Parts Associates, Managers and other store Associates,
just to name a few.
What are the day-to-day responsibilities?
- Writes professional estimate on light damaged vehicles
- Actively asks for the sale on all estimates
- Understands basic parameters of insurance programs e.g., DRP
- Obtain all signatures, work authorizations and powers of
- Communicates with each customer on the process of the vehicle
repair in a timely and effective manner, as outlined in
AutoNation's Customer Repair 10 Step Process
- Review all final bills, supplements and vehicles prior to
customer contact for delivery
- Review the completed vehicle to check quality and
- Maintains work area in an orderly and clean manner
- Takes care to protect customer's vehicles during repair
- Works with other associates on daily planning and release
- Tracks production schedule for his or her vehicle's and
communicates those targets with customers and other associates
- Uses the highest standard in professionalism when dealing with
customers, insurance representatives, vendors and associates
- Maintains continual industry education to keep abreast of
changes in repair requirements and product knowledge
- Responsible for collection of Accounts Receivable on all
insurance, wholesale account closed and commission paid
What are the requirements for this job?
- High School diploma or equivalent
- Ability to comprehend and read instructions
- Basic knowledge of vehicle repairs practices
- Valid in-state driver's license
- Ability to interpret work scope from vehicle estimates or work
- Ability to operate an automobile
Keywords: AutoNation Collision Center Spring, Houston , Collision Concierge - Jr Estimator on the Service Lane - Fun Job!, Professions , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!