REMOTE Data Analyst
Posted on: June 25, 2022
We are looking for a Data Analyst who can scrutinize information
by using data and tools.The results of the data analysis will help
the Program Management team to make important decisions e.g.
identifying various facts, trends and information.
Note: this is a remote position, but we will only consider
candidates based in and around the Minneapolis-St. Paul area in the
event of on-site meetings.
Typical duties include (but are not limited to):
- Partnering with the Program & Project Management team to
prepare weekly reports based on multiple data sets (using Advanced
- Simplifying the results of reporting to allow the Program Team
to make decisions based on the information
- Partnering with the Program Team to develop program reporting,
by producing a clear and methodical approach to sharing updates to
management & the program team Skills Required
- Ability to understand complex data sets
- Advanced Excel & Data Manipulation Skills
- Ability to draw conclusions from data, to allow the data tell
(Preferred) experience of using the following tools:
- Azure DevOps
- Advanced Excel
- Scripting Experience
- Python Dataframes (Panda)
- Using Python connecting to APIs for data sources
Keywords: Sogeti, Houston , REMOTE Data Analyst, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!