Senior Games Technician
Company: Dave & Buster's, Inc.
Posted on: June 25, 2022
The Fun Description
4500: Senior Games Technician
At Dave and Buster's the safety of our team members and guests is
our top priority! We are committed to delivering the high standards
you have come to know and expect from us as we navigate through the
COVID-19 pandemic. Our operations are in compliance with all CDC
recommended guidelines including: enhanced cleaning and sanitation
practices, following social distancing protocols and providing our
team members with gloves and masks to keep themselves and our
POSITION SNAPSHOT: Midway Techs are responsible for the repair and
maintenance of our building including games, simulators and
technical equipment. They also assist our Guests and maintain ideal
player conditions in the midway at all times.
NITTY GRITTY DETAILS:
* Delivers an unparalleled Guest experience through the best
combination of food, drinks and games in an ideal environment for
celebrating all out fun.
* Keeps immediate supervisor promptly and fully informed of all
problems or unusual matters of significance and takes prompt
corrective action where necessary or suggests alternative courses
* Provides timely and accurate service while managing wait times
and communicating information as needed to Guests, Team Members,
* Greets Guests with a positive attitude and enthusiasm while
performing multiple job functions. Smiles and greets Guests upon
* Ensures the setup, maintenance and repair of all amusement
equipment as directed by management.
* Assists in maintaining the game repair and preventative
maintenance tracking, and assists in the recognition and
acquisition of needed games parts.
* Assists management and coworkers with block training.
* Verifies the completion of all Midway punch lists and Tuesday
Test Drive issues list.
* Completes any needed component level board repairs to the limits
of repair or test equipment available.
* Rebuilds all major game subassemblies and organizes the tracking
* Organizes, maintains, and inventories all test equipment and
* Assists the Guest with all requests and answers questions as
needed and makes recommendations.
* Bids farewell to Guests leaving. Ensures everything was
satisfactory and invites Guests to return.
* Notifies Manager of any Guest that is perceived to be
* Checks for restocking of necessary supplies. Brings all areas up
* Reviews the cleanliness and organization of the Midway games.
* Efficiently and safely performs daily, weekly, monthly and
quarterly game maintenance.
* Assists with general store maintenance as directed by
* Assists other team members as needed.
* Maintains a favorable working relationship with all other company
team members to foster and promote a cooperative and harmonious
working climate that will be conducive to maximum team member
morale, productivity and efficiency/effectiveness.
* Must be friendly and able to smile a lot while working days,
nights, and/or weekends as required.
* Technical and/or electrical skills preferred, but not
* Must demonstrate ability to clearly communicate with Guests and
other team members.
STUFF OUR ATTORNEYS MAKE US WRITE:
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by a team member to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
essential functions. While performing the duties of this position,
the team member will regularly be required to:
* Work days, nights, and/or weekends as required.
* Work off an extension ladder.
* Work in noisy, fast paced environment with distracting
* Move about facility and stand for long periods of time.
* Read and write handwritten notes.
* Lift and carry up to 30 pounds.
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature
and level of work being performed by individuals assigned to this
job. They are not intended to be an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required of personnel so
classified in this position.
Keywords: Dave & Buster's, Inc., Houston , Senior Games Technician, Professions , Spring, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!