Lead Business Analyst - Rapid Prototyping
Posted on: June 25, 2022
Risk & Financial Advisory - Rapid Prototyping Lead Business
Do you thrive in times of disruption? Have a drive to be a part of
the technology evolution and a passion for turning challenges and
opportunities into long-term competitive advantages? As a Lead
Business Analyst in our Hybrid-Operate group, you'll have the
opportunity to gain valuable hands-on experience working alongside
leading professionals across diverse industries.
Work you'll do
As a Lead Business Analyst, you will serve as part of a team
supporting established projects and creating products from the
ground up. In addition to working with/on multiple teams, you will
have an opportunity to improve processes and systems, conduct
research and analysis in order to come up with solutions to
business problems alongside a team of other analysts/developers.
You may also have management responsibilities over junior staff,
with responsibility for providing regular guidance & training, and
delivering performance feedback.
You will have an opportunity to influence and contribute to the
full suite of Deloitte products by adapting and expanding existing
infrastructure and architecture to meet product owner demands.
In this fast-paced environment, you will be required to work with
stakeholders to gather requirements, documenting problem
statements, gathering feedback, facilitating user acceptance
You should feel comfortable reviewing feature and defect requests
through the issue tracker system to include reviewing resolution
estimates, providing solution details, and ticket assignments.
The desired candidate is an organized, self-driven individual with
a proven ability to improve processes and systems. They will be
passionate about learning, have experience working with
stakeholders, and possess strong listening, verbal, & written
communication skills .
The Rapid Prototyping accelerates Advisory's marketplace technology
capabilities by providing foundational technology services,
cutting-edge research and innovation support, and guidance and
expertise to market-facing teams. Learn more about our Deloitte
Risk & Financial Advisory practice at Deloitte.
- 5+ of proven work experience as a Business Analyst or in a
- Bachelors degree required, masters preferred
- Experience in evaluating business processes, requirements,
identifying improvement areas, and develop optimization
- Experience in collaborating with stakeholders/sponsors to
determine scope and vision
- Experience in conducting interviews to gather
requirements/feedback through workshops, storyboarding, use-case
documentation, and other methods
- Experience in participating in the Quality Check (QC) process
to ensure features and functions enabled are optimized and meet
- Experience and expertise in analyzing and validating
requirements for completeness, consistency, comprehensibility,
feasibility, and conformity to standards
- Demonstrated ability to manage and track the status of
requirements through the project lifecycle; enforce and redefine as
- Excellent documentation skills
- Experience with creating detailed reports, presentations,
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications including Word,
Excel, PowerPoint, Visio
- Limited immigration sponsorship may be available.
- Ability to travel up to 20%, on average, based on the work you
do and the clients and industries/sectors you serve.
- Experience with software development processes
- Experience with Markdown, mermaid diagrams
- Experience with Azure DevOps Services
Keywords: Deloitte, Houston , Lead Business Analyst - Rapid Prototyping, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!