Echo Vascular Technician Reg PRN
Company: HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Description SHIFT: PRNSCHEDULE: PRN/Per Diem Do you have the
career opportunities you want in your current role? We have an
exciting opportunity for you to join the nations largest provider
of healthcare services as an Echo Vascular Technician! We offer you
an excellent total compensation package, including competitive
salary, excellent benefit package and growth opportunities. We
believe in our team and your ability to do excellent work with us.
Your benefits include 401k, PTO, medical, dental, flex spending,
life, disability, tuition reimbursement, employee discount program,
employee stock purchase program and student loan repayment. We
would love to talk to you about this fantastic opportunity. HCA
Houston Healthcare Clear Lake Webster, TX Echo/ Vascular Technician
- Diagnostic Imaging HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake is a
full-service hospital offering a 531 bed inpatient and outpatient
medical, surgical and specialty services. The campus includes Level
II trauma capabilities, a Neuroscience Institute, The Heart &
Vascular Hospital, a bariatrics program, the Breast Diagnostic
Center, a wound care center, a level III Neonatal ICU, and the
areas only pediatric emergency department and pediatric ICU. What
you will do in this role:
- Performs all procedures in the Vascular Lab, i.e., Echos
Carotid, venous and arterial studies.
- Manages all assigned supplies and equipment in the
- Maintains CPR certification.
- Independently assists the physician with all procedures
performed in the Cardiovascular Lab.
- Completes all appropriate paper work for physician
- Performs miscellaneous clerical duties including filing,
copying, faxing, etc.
- Assures that patients billing is timely and accurate.
- Assists as needed in other related departments such as
- Assists in Quality Assessment and Improvement activities.
- Assists in keeping ultrasound equipment and viewing station
- Assures all equipment is functioning properly and reports
- Adheres to and complies with HCAs ethics and compliance
policies in the Code of Conduct.Qualifications What qualifications
you will need:
- Prefer one year experience as a technologist in a
- Completion of a Cardiovascular Tech Program or equivalent
experience. HCA Healthcare ranks on Fortunes list of Most Admired
Companies for three consecutive years and HCA ranks 63rd on the
fortune 500 list. In addition Ethisphere named HCA as one of the
Worlds Most Ethical Companies. We want you to join our tradition of
excellence. Intrigued? Wed love to hear from you. If you find this
opportunity compelling, we encourage you to apply. We promptly
review all applications. If you are highly qualified you will hear
from one of our recruiters. We are actively interviewing so apply
today! We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at
our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion,
color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital
status, veteran status, or disability status.
Keywords: HCA Houston Healthcare Clear Lake, Houston , Echo Vascular Technician Reg PRN, Professions , Webster, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!