Company: Koch Industries
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Koch Specialty Plant Services, Inc. (KSPS) is a world leader for
providing tower, vessel, and mass transfer equipment services to
the refining and chemical industry. We attained this leadership
position by applying Market-Based Management -, our unique business
philosophy that combines core values with a focused business
approach. Integrity, compliance and customer focus are paramount to
our success and KSPS' industry leading position as a specialty
tower, vessel and mass transfer internals service provider has been
solidified in the market place because, quite simply, ''We do what
we say we can do''.
There are many ways to define value. For KSPS, meeting our
commitments and exceeding customer expectations are key measures
when it comes to quantifying the true value of a deliverable.
Unlike anyone else, KSPS has the ability to integrate people,
experience, discipline, knowledge, and our unique Market-Based
Management business philosophy to deliver the best value
proposition in the industry.
Koch Specialty Plant Services LLC is seeking a Construction Manager
to work at our client's facility in Longview, TX.
What You Will Do In Your Role
The construction manager will be required to manage execution of
capital turnaround projects.
- Define a clear scope of work and optimized schedule for
pre-turnaround and turnaround construction, coordinating
construction with daily scheduling, operations, and
- Responsible for critical path schedule development and schedule
- Coordinate construction through the various contracting groups,
ensuring quality execution, tracking and controlling costs.
- Resource planning for craft and indirect labor.
- Develop labor and subcontractor plan and strategy.
- Verify and control deliveries of equipment and materials to the
- Required to read and interpret blueprints and technical
drawings, articulate for construction and be able to utilize
computerized scheduling and planning tools.
- Walkdown the jobsite to ensure completeness.
- Assist with development of project estimates and costs for
labor and cost, and manpower peaks and resource curves.
- Interface between client and general contractor to ensure that
project is running smoothly and on schedule.Physical
- Ability to lift 50 lbs.
- Must be available to work extended hours during project
- Ability to climb stairs and/or ladders.
The Experience You Will Bring
- High School Diploma or equivalent
- 15+ years' experience as a Construction Manager working
projects > \$10MM
- 10+ years' experience in refinery, petroleum chemical or
- Experience with Microsoft Office Suites
- Experience scheduling with Primavera
- Experience with CII (Construction Industry Institute) best
- Travel up to 50% and work at other site locations throughout
the U.S.What will put you ahead?
- A four-year degree in Construction Management
- PMP Certification or other Construction professional
Salary and Benefits Commensurate with Experience.
Equal Opportunity Employer.
Except where prohibited by state law, all offers of employment are
conditioned upon successfully passing a drug test.
This employer uses E-Verify. Please visit the following website for
additional information: www.kochcareers.com/doc/Everify.pdf>
Keywords: Koch Industries, Houston , CONSTRUCTION MANAGER, Professions , Houston, Texas
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!